30Duck

It's Not Going Well At WSU

Not good at all. 😞

The most concerning thing here I think is that both athletes are freshman. There is something in the current culture at WSU where this is permissable behavior (unless caught). 

These aren't Leach's players these are Rolovich's recruits. 

I’m not condoning it but, c’mon, winter at WSU might drive many to drink🥶😳🍾🤮.
I got a MIP at UO for being the underage designated driver but allowing alcohol to be consumed in the car. Sometimes doing the right thing is still wrong.  
Being the genius I was, I then proceeded to use a roommates paid UO tuition card to get a “replacement” UO ID complete with my picture and then went immediately to the DMV and got an Oregon drivers license under the same roommates name but with my picture. Two photo IDs were invincible. 
Risky and arguably not lawful but they both worked for two years even when given repeatedly to police. 
When my friends got MIP citations and  I watched chatting with the cops it was priceless. For me. 
I’ve said it a thousand times. Thank God I was in college before digital cameras, government computer networks, and social media. 
I would have ended up living in a van down by the river. Oh wait, I live in a double wide on the river. 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️
Follow the law kids, don’t drink when underage, and just go study

Sincerely,

Hypocrit 

• Like 2

Van....love it.  The heck of it is--we cannot condone it, but how many of us....

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

1 hour ago, David Marsh said:

The most concerning thing here I think is that both athletes are freshman.

They were Pac-12 Freshman Of The Week consecutively in November, 2020. From wikipedia.org

de Laura, the week of Nov.9 and Hector, the week of Nov. 16.

Impressive... How in the world did UW let these slip through their fingers?

DUDES! You are too good of players to waste it! People are forgiving but there is a limit. Often the limit is once, which you have already reached. Keep your heads down, study hard, and give the rest of the PAC 12 your best game every week. Most importantly, WIN ALL YOUR OOC GAMES!!!!

Clear that UW doesn't have the same "Football Program Culture" that UO has. It use to be we would read stuff like this regularly at UO, but not much since MC.