Pennsylvania Duck

Where Pac-12 Bowl-Eligible Teams Are Playing/Canzano Article

Any which way you want to look at it, the Pac-12 had one of the best seasons that it’s seen in recent memory.

While there were five teams in the conference that ended the year non-bowl eligible, the other 7 teams all will

be playing on this December, with 6 of those teams ranking among the best in the nation.

It was a big resurgence for the Pac-12, which is a Power 5 conference that has recently been viewed as one

of the worst in the nation.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Pac-12 had one of the best years in recent memory. So where will the bowl-eligible teams be playing this postseason?

It's gotta suck being UCLA and getting relegated to a bowl games in El Paso Texas/Juarez Mexico.

I expect to see about 648 Bruin fans in attendance. 

Let's hope the PAC goes 7-0. That's the only thing that will bring real respect back.

Not one game should the PAC be scared of. Every game we all should be favored. We should win them all and soundly.

I have a feeling the Pac 12 will be favored in all games except the Alamo bowl.  However, it will really depend on who opts to play or opts to sit out.  Ducks have a real good shot of going 7-0, but it wouldn't surprise me if guys sit out and cost the Pac 12 teams to lose a few games.