Pennsylvania Duck

Coach Lanning: Bo to Play in Holiday Bowl...WATCH Press Conference

Lanning: Bo Nix will play in the Holiday Bowl vs North Carolina

“Bo is a competitor and he wants to compete,” Lanning said.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Dan Lanning said on Sunday night that Bo Nix is planning to play in the Holiday Bowl vs. the North Carolina Tar Heels.

Ya gotta love Bo Nix.

• Thumbs Up 6

WATCH: Dan Lanning talks OC search, Bo Nix, Transfer Portal, and Holiday Bowl

Oregon head football coach Dan Lanning spoke with the media on Sunday evening to discuss

the team's acceptance of playing in the 2022 Holiday Bowl against North Carolina.

He also breaks down where Oregon is at with its search for a new offensive coordinator,

Bo Nix's status for the bowl game, player opt-outs ahead of the bowl game, and the

Ducks recruiting efforts in the NCAA Transfer Portal.

On 12/4/2022 at 6:34 PM, jrw said:

Ya gotta love Bo Nix.

Definitely. He’s a gamer, ton of guts.

On 12/4/2022 at 6:18 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

That’s interesting, could mean that the prospective OC isn’t a QB coach.

I don't know how closely the rule is followed but I don't believe "analysts" are allowed to have any coaching contact with players.

My guess would be the new OC isn't expected to take up his position until after the bowl game, so filling that spot allows for the staff to not be short a coach during bowl prep.

Everything Dan Lanning said during his Sunday night press conference--Transcript

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon head coach Dan Lanning met with the media on Sunday to discuss Oregon's bowl announcement.  Here is a complete...

PODCAST: Dan Lanning updates us on the OC search, Bo Nix, Transfers in and out of Oregon, and a lot more

Dan Lanning held a press conference after the Oregon Ducks were selected to play in the 2022 Holiday Bowl against North Carolina.

He provided updates on the search for a new offensive coordinator, Bo Nix, transfers, Oregon's recruitment in the

transfer portal, how the Ducks are operating without a few transfers, and a lot more.

Matt Prehm, Erik Skopil, and Jared Mack of DuckTerritory.com break down all the items from that press conference.

247SPORTS.COM

Dan Lanning held a press conference after the Oregon Ducks were selected to play in the 2022 Holiday Bowl against North Carolina...

Did anyone else catch DL with James Crepea at the end there? So hilarious! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Lanning: Search for new offensive coordinator is winding down

It’s been nearly two weeks and according to Orgon head coach Dan Lanning,

the search for that replacement is close to a conclusion.

But he’s not quite ready for that big announcement.

Read what Lanning had to say about the topic in this article...

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon’s search for a new offensive coordinator is winding down, but Dan Lanning isn’t ready to make that announcement yet.

As transfer season opens up, Dan Lanning wonders if this is what it was meant to be like

"First, I guess the thing I would say is I wonder if you could go back however months, however many months this first started if this is

what we wanted," said Dan Lanning when asked what he envisioned Monday being like. "Is this really what we wanted college football to be?"

Read about Coach Lanning's thoughts on the Portal given during his press conference last night...

247SPORTS.COM

It's time to go portaling. College football will start a new era on Monday as the NCAA Transfer Window opens, allowing players to...

Junior Adams and Drew Mehringer set to take 'lead roles' for Ducks offense in Holiday Bowl

"I think it'll be a collaborative effort with our offensive staff. I think Coach Mehringer and Coach Adams

will really take on the lead roles there," said Dan Lanning on Sunday. "Again, they've both been coordinators

in the past. We certainly have a staff that's qualified to do that.

247SPORTS.COM

"Well, this great opportunity for me to shout him out. Jordan, along with a lot of our young coaches on our staff here, Jordan has...