Charles Fischer

Not to Get Weird on You Pennsylvania Duck, But...

Have I told you how much I love you today?  

What you provide us in articles and managing the Duck News Hunter team is simply amazing.  You add articles of a topic to a thread, you provide in-game updates and today you have KILLED-IT with the OC hire thread.

While this is not the same arena, the quote from Winston Churchill applies, "Never, (at FishDuck) has so much been owed by so many to so few."  (Battle of Britain)

The time you put into this is crazy, and simply saying, "Thank you," seems lame.  I do want to publicly thank you!

giphy.gif

• Go Ducks! 3
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 7
  • Like 3

Mr. FishDuck

Yes, this forum offers one stop shopping for Ducks fans, and Pennsylvania duck is a big part of the reason why. Thank you!

By the way Charles, the profanity filter is working in hyper drive....I had to get creative with "Eph-Bombs" to sneak it past the algorithms!!

Edited by Ktmguy2018
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 12/5/2022 at 1:05 PM, Ktmguy2018 said:

By the way Charles, the profanity filter is working in hyper drive....I had to get creative with "Eph-Bombs" to sneak it past the algorithms!!

I do not want any reference to "that" word at all here.  It was announced in this thread, and there is just no need for a high-brow forum.  I edited out what you had...

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Charles, thanks for your kind words! It's just a coincidence that I am home today. A case of red-eye (which is highly contagious) is being passed around in my classroom. I caught it and had to come home and get some antibiotics. When I checked in on FishDuck, I had no idea it was going to be such a busy news day. With the new OC and Portal opening, it's been an exciting day. GO DUCKS!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/5/2022 at 2:05 PM, Ktmguy2018 said:

Exactly... that filter is really cramping my style 😉

Edited by Desert Duck

On 12/5/2022 at 2:17 PM, Desert Duck said:

Exactly... that filter is really cramping my style 😉

My dear old mom wouldn't call that "style".  She used to say I lacked 'style' when I went off the reservation while she was around to hear me. It wasn't often, I can tell you that!

• Thumbs Up 1

My mother in law goes in to hyperdrive on my grandkids over stuff that is as mild as dang it... If you think this forum is sensitive, I know a 91 year old that would make you question if she's reading minds or something!

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.pLrnXp_FZhUxxwT1qhKIhAAAAA%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=7e196dadfaa16e7923376a650faafd9d15d188459614e94a8e35c481ac1d1c4f&ipo=images

Edited by woundedknees
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/5/2022 at 1:05 PM, Ktmguy2018 said:

I had to get creative with "Eph-Bombs" to sneak it past the algorithms!!

As my dear grandmother used to say, "Oh, fiddlesticks!"

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/5/2022 at 8:17 PM, Mic said:

My dear old mom wouldn't call that "style".  She used to say I lacked 'style' when I went off the reservation while she was around to hear me. It wasn't often, I can tell you that!

I swore very little growing up, but when I did, I'd get my behind whomped by my single mom.

But at about 13, I said, "No more of that." However, she then upped her game and in came financial punishment. And at age 16, the car keys came into play. 

Let's just that that swearing was pretty much eliminated from my vocabulary.

Edited by Desert Duck
  • Haha 1

On 12/6/2022 at 1:02 PM, Desert Duck said:

Let's just that that swearing was pretty much eliminated from my vocabulary.

Mine too, until the United States Navy, Submarine Service happened.  I was quickly re-schooled.

I work in logging, enough said.