Ktmguy2018

Are You Kidding Me? Slick Willie and Prime?

Guess who may be coming back to the PAC?  Rhymes with Yaggart...

FOOTBALLSCOOP.COM

Former FAU head coach Willie Taggart is reportedly heading back to the Pac-12 after over a decade as a head...

• Haha 1

Gaggurt?

• Oh no! 1
  • Haha 1

Taggart needs to rehab his reputation. 

But the real question is does he move his family to Corado or keep them in Florida? 

I think his oldest son is in college now but still. He never wanted to come out west for Oregon and they always kept one foot in Florida. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

• Haha 1

This is the closest that Slick will get to a Power 5 program again. He might as well drink up every moment of it. Going to love seeing his face as a full blown Lanning defense shreds the Colorado offense and gets him relieved of any meaningful responsibilities on the team.

On 12/5/2022 at 5:40 PM, Ktmguy2018 said:

Rhymes with Yaggart

This is a fun game! 

Braggart?

Maggot (if I had a strong Boston accent)?

Bob Saget?

• Haha 1

On 12/5/2022 at 5:46 PM, woundedknees said:

Gaggurt?

On 12/5/2022 at 6:20 PM, Dr Hilarius said:

This is a fun game! 

Braggart?

Maggot (if I had a strong Boston accent)?

Bob Saget?

Blech-gart?

• Haha 1

So, I'm inferring from the above post that Deion Sanders took the job at Colorado?  

And to shore up his ... uh ... well, something, he's bringing on Willie T?  Oh, Good Lord. This is a fun game, all right.  It ought to be very interesting to see how the Buffalos fare in the conference for the next three years which is about the longest the school will likely give Sanders (I expect) to turn things around.  Maybe Willie's there to share some 'Oregon Secrets'.  lol

• Thumbs Up 1

ESPN has Kent State's Lewis to Colorado as OC.  That I believe more as Prime Time has more class than to line his Staff with a coach with one foot out the door in Florida when the FIU job becomes available.  Miami may be having a serious look at him next year, get him cheap. 

On 12/5/2022 at 6:39 PM, EzDucksIt said:

ESPN has Kent State's Lewis to Colorado as OC. 

Miami may be having a serious look at him next year, get him cheap. 

A serious look at whom? Deion?  Certainly not willie-t?

Willie T, loves him some Florida.  He is just looking for the right fit.  Following Lane Kiffin at FAU was a mistake, the expectations there was high and unrealistic.  I think FIU is still dwelling in the cellars, I could be wrong but meh.  More with just bring a coach in.

On 12/5/2022 at 6:33 PM, Mic said:

Maybe Willie's there to share some 'Oregon Secrets'.  lol

What secrets? 

First off, none of the coaches that Taggart hired are even at Oregon anymore... 

Second off, Taggart wasn't at Oregon long enough to know or remember anything. I doubt he could find the bathroom at Autzen anymore. 

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

If he thought Eugene was cold… Then again, he’s fresh out of Florida schools.

• Applause 1

Oh man, please let this happen. Can you imagine Slick Willie walking into Autzen as an opposing coach? 

On 12/5/2022 at 6:55 PM, David Marsh said:

What secrets? 

First off, none of the coaches that Taggart hired are even at Oregon anymore... 

Second off, Taggart wasn't at Oregon long enough to know or remember anything. I doubt he could find the bathroom at Autzen anymore. 

He definitely had all the exits scouted out. He will be able to help the Buffs find the exit quickly after their loss. 

I do hope the guy saves a lot of the money he has been paid up to this point. He is getting $290k per month from FSU for the next couple years. That windfall will come to an end, and the Oregon job creating opportunity is gone for that guy. Dilly is the latest winner of that lottery.

On 12/6/2022 at 6:22 AM, Haywarduck said:

He definitely had all the exits scouted out. He will be able to help the Buffs find the exit quickly after their loss. 

One was left with the feeling neither he nor Kenny D ever really unpacked all their suit cases or moving boxes.