Charles Fischer

Ducks WIN TWO! Are you HOPELESSY DEVOTED?

My friends....so many of us are such crazy Duck fans....I was watching the Mens Basketball and following the Live Stats of the Softball at the same time, and if we'd had the Baseball game as originally planned....I would have had a third device for that!

Ducks Tough Out Another Win by GoDucks.com  (Mens Basketball)  Mistakes by the Utes and clutch threes by the Ducks pull this one out...

Ducks Beat Fresno State 10-2 (Box Score) by GoDucks.com  (Softball)  Clutch hitting and pitching!  Article to come later....

I was hanging on all the plays, and it made me ponder just how much of a fan I am?

To go back to 1978....Ducks...I am Hopelessly Devoted to You

And I could not help but ponder the words of Robert Palmer in 1985...."I might as face it--I'm Addicted to Ducks"  (Close to that!)

If this was before your time?  Trust me...these are iconic.  Watch them and you'll see why....

Mr. FishDuck

Only two?  Why weren't you also watching the replay of Wyndham Clark in third place in the golf tournament like me?

Edited by Mallard

3 hours ago, Mallard said:

Only two?  Why weren't you also watching the replay of Wyndham Clark in third place in the golf tournament like me?

You are a true Duck for sure. 

Men's bball team is classic Altman again....I love it. Over their past five games they have held their opponents to an average of 63.8 pts/game and 40.54% shooting from the field. How about the 40 to 25 advantage in the past five games when it comes to combining the steals/blocks stats. 

Quintessential scrappy, disruptive and in your face defense........Altman is probably really stoked. I think he likes winning these low scoring kind of ugly close games.............not that different from another coach we know. 

They always talk about "Long" teams, but this team really does seem that way.  The wingspan of Franck is simply amazing...

GLB13096.jpg

Mr. FishDuck