Pennsylvania Duck

Ducks Signing National Letter of Intent...Hooray!

Duck's first signee!

Rivals Info

N.RIVALS.COM

Teitum Tuioti - 2023 3 Star Weakside defensive end for Sheldon (Eugene, OR) on Rivals.com

• Like 1

Fantastic!  I LOVE to see in-state kids staying home!

8-4*'s, 4-3*'s & 1-5*'.  Not bad at all.  Add to that Bo Nix's return (when it could have been otherwise) and Oregon's looking pretty good.

Ducks announce addition of 4-star EDGE Teitum Tuioti

4-star EDGE commit Teitum Tuioti, a hometown star at Sheldon Hich School in Eugene this past season,

will be joining the team and practicing with the Ducks leading up to the Holiday Bowl.

Tuioti will sign with the Ducks officially on Wednesday, but a new rule from the NCAA allows the recruit to join

the team early and work with them through bowl preparation, though he won’t be eligible to play in the game.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

4-star EDGE Teitum Tuioti will join the Ducks and practice with the team this week leading up to the Holiday Bowl, thanks to a new...

Get To Know: Oregon EDGE signee Teitum Tuioti

Oregon has received a signed letter of intent from Eugene, OR (Sheldon HS) four-star EDGE Teitum Tuioti.

Tuioti is ranked as the No. 1 player in Oregon in the 247 Sports Top 247. 

The university announced the enrollment of Tuioti on Monday afternoon, indicating he is the first player to

officially sign with the Ducks for the 2023 class.

Tuioti, the son of Oregon's defensive line coach Tony Tuioti, had a commitment to Nebraska,

the elder Tuioti's former employer, before switching over to the Ducks.

Tuioti has jumped inside the Top-247 and earned four-star status after a stellar senior season at Sheldon High School

in Eugene, Oregon. Tuioti finished the season with 84 tackles and an otherworldly 30 tackles for loss in his lone season in Eugene.

247SPORTS.COM

Get To Know: Oregon EDGE Teitum Tuioti

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Nice to have the hometown kid sign on.  Eugene/Springfield have given Oregon some pretty 'fair' players over the years. Somewhere, someone has a running score card on who and how many ...

Tuioti I guess technically is a hometown kid, but he has only lived in Eugene for less than a year.  He moved with his dad, when his dad became Oregon's DC.

It has been hard finding info on Luke Dunne. At 6'6", we may have the tallest punter in college football!

• Haha 1

Technically it is already Wednesday down under😀

• Applause 1

DB Collin Gill

Get to Know: Oregon CB Signee Collin Gill

247SPORTS.COM

The Oregon Ducks have officially landed the commitment of 3-star cornerback Collin Gill out of St. John's high school in Washington...

Collin Gill Info

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Collin GillDefensive Back - A consensus three-star prospect … Rated a consensus top-10 player in Washington

DB Tyler Turner

Tyler Turner Info

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Tyler TurnerDefensive Back - Rated as a four-star prospect in the 247Sports composite and by Rivals

DL Terrance Green

Terrance Green Info

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Terrance GreenDefensive Lineman - A consensus four-star recruit … Ranked as a top-300 player by the

• Applause 1

TE Kenyon Sadiq

Kenyon Sadiq  Info

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Kenyon SadiqTight End - Rated a consensus four-star prospect … Ranked a top-80 player nationally by

On 12/21/2022 at 9:32 AM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

TE Kenyon Sadiq

Kenyon Sadiq  Info

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Kenyon SadiqTight End - Rated a consensus four-star prospect … Ranked a top-80 player nationally by

A little light, should be able to line up in the slot also. Great addition.

QB Austin Novosad

Austin Novosad Info

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Austin NovosadQuarterback - A consensus four-star recruit … The No. 86 player nationally according to

• Applause 1

DL My'Keil Gardner

Player Info

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

My'Keil GardnerDefensive Lineman - A four-star prospect by ESPN … Rated a three-star recruit by 247Sports,

DL A'Mauri Washington

Player Info

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

A'Mauri WashingtonDefensive Lineman - A consensus four-star prospect … Viewed as a top-200 player by

• Like 1

DB Kodi DeCambra

Player Info

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Kodi DeCambraDefensive Back - A four-star prospect by 247Sports, in the 247Sports composite and ESPN

• Like 1

OL Gernorris Wilson

Player Info

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Gernorris WilsonOffensive Lineman - A consensus three-star prospect … Rated as the sixth-overall interior

• Thumbs Up 1

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Lipe MoalaOffensive Lineman - A consensus three-star prospect … Ranked as the No. 3 offensive tackle

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Bryce Boulton

Player Info.

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Bryce BoultonOffensive Lineman - Rated as a three-star prospect by 247Sports, in the 247Sports composite

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Iapani Laloulu

Player Info.

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Iapani LalouluOffensive Lineman - Rated a four-star recruit by 247Sports, ESPN, Rivals and in the 247Sports

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Where's Bowen and Ugailli

Ashton Cozart

Player Info.

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Ashton CozartWide Receiver - Rated the No. 93 player in the class of 2023 by Sports Illustrated … A

Jerry Mixon

Player Info.

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Jerry MixonInside Linebacker - A consensus three-star prospect … Rated a consensus top-10 player at

Mr. FishDuck

Jaeden Moore

Player Info.

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Jaeden MooreEdge - Rated as a three-star prospect by 247Sports, ESPN, Rivals and in the 247Sports composite

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Gotta love SI's pic for signing day.

AA15wou4.img?w=768&h=428&m=6

• Cool 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Matayo Uiagalelei

Player Info.

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Matayo UiagaleleiDefensive End - Ranked the No. 19 player in the 2023 class by Sports Illustrated …
  • Mic drop 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Dante Dowdell

Player Info.

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Dante DowdellRunning Back - A consensus four-star recruit … Ranked a top-200 prospect by Rivals (No.

• Mic drop 1
  • Applause 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Your school is really raking them in.  If I see any belly aching about Oregon's recruiting class...... let's just say I won't understand.

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

Cole Martin

Player Info.

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Cole MartinDefensive Back - A four-star prospect by 247Sports, ESPN, Rivals and in the 247Sports composite
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Tevita Pome'e

Player Info.

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Tevita Pome'eDefensive Lineman - A consensus three-star recruit … Ranked a consensus top-10 player in
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Totally awesome class so far!

I am 100% with Savagefund (above).

I am especially happy with Uiagalelei and Novosad.

Really relieved to have another good QB in the fold.

Edited by Jon Sousa

On 12/21/2022 at 1:08 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Tevita Pome'e

Player Info.

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Tevita Pome'eDefensive Lineman - A consensus three-star recruit … Ranked a consensus top-10 player in

I've had the pleasure of talking to this kid's high school coach ( a former Ute running back ) about him and he is really high on him.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/21/2022 at 11:54 AM, savagefund said:

Your school is really raking them in.  If I see any belly aching about Oregon's recruiting class...... let's just say I won't understand.

We'll have the talent and star rankings...again.  Now, we have to beat OSU, UW, and Utah.  Smith, DeBoer, and Whittingham are all fantastic coaches and it shows.  Compare us to the beaver's recruiting class...just one 4* and a bunch of 2* with all their 3*.  It'll be on our coaches to develop and scheme these players to the level of talent we posses.  I'm confident that Lanning and company will do just that.

With all the great recruiters on our staff, if we translate that to a lot of wins with NIx for one more season, next year could be the best ever year of 5* and SEC/tOSU level of recruiting like even Crisbal couldn't quite do here (he is doing it in the fertile recruiting hotbed of Florida though, right now) but while Miami will end up 7-5 under MC, a year or two down the road and WE could be the perennial playoff contender for years to come...but it's on the coaches to develop and scheme these kids to that level.

Johnny Bowens III

Player Info.

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

This was not on the list and a surprise!

Grant Meadors

Player Info.

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Grant MeadorsKicker

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Solomon Davis

Player Info.

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Solomon DavisDefensive Back - A consensus three-star recruit … Ranked a top-600 player in the 247Sports
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Another one not on the radar!

Nick Duzansky

Player Info.

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Nick DuzanskyLong Snapper - Rated a five-star long snapper by Rubio Long Snapping … Ranked by Rubio

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

At this moment I count 32 new players coming to Eugene. I assume most will be on scholarship. 

Never was a math wizard but we don’t have room for them all do we?

I wonder if all of the Ducks that entered the Portal, had a heart to heart with Coach and were politely told that they might have a better future somewhere else. Knowing that this day would come.

Limar!

image.png.d7d998f3b798789c1066672f5c02aae6.png

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1

DB Daylen Austin

Player Info

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Daylen AustinDefensive Back - A consensus four-star recruit … Ranked a top-150 player nationally in

RB Jayden Limar

Player Info

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Jayden LimarRunning Back - A four-star recruit by 247Sports, ESPN, Rivals and in the 247Sports composite

Now this is what I wanted to see, another good RB in the room.  There's been so much emphasis on Defensive players (understandably) and QB's with Moore spreading around the drama that almost no one was talking RB's.  With Cardwell's departure and Seven McGee's, etc. I was hoping no one forgot the Offense too!

Wow, what a day.  I watched Autzen Audibles last night and a big topic was whether any difference-makers on defense could still be added.  Lanning delivered on that and then some.  It seemed like more good news every time I refreshed the browser at work.  Huge day. 

• Thumbs Up 1