Charles Fischer

Top Remaining Target LOI Recruits for Oregon

4-star CB Rodrick Pleasant announces commitment date and time

4-star cornerback Rodrick Pleasant, the No. 8 CB in the 2023 class, has announced that he will make his commitment on Wednesday, February 1, at 10:30 a.m. PT. The signing day announcement is expected to come down between Oregon and the USC Trojans, but Pleasant also listed UCLA, Cal, and Boston College in the mix.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

We will find out where Rodrick Pleasant is committing once and for all this week.

The Top Oregon Football Recruiting Storylines Ahead of National Signing Day

Oregon currently has a top 10 class in 2023 but is still chasing some big-time talent

• -- Will it be Oregon for Nation's No. 1 ATH Nyckoles Harbor?
  • -- Two track stars in the 2023 class? 
  • -- Can the Ducks sneak in late for Duce Robinson?

Let's take a look at some of the top storylines we're tracking ahead of the big day...

Edited by Smith72
Fixed hyper link

Four-Star DB Rodrick Pleasant still trying to lock in his decision

“I’m still trying to figure it all out,” Pleasant said. “I’m being honest, I really don’t know right now. I have a grease board that I’ve been writing all the pros and cons of all the schools but it could come down to just waking up Wednesday morning and going with my gut feel.

247SPORTS.COM

It’s the week of the Signing Day and Gardena (Calif.) Serra defensive back Rodrick Pleasant said he’s still trying to sort...

• Oh no! 1

Making the Case: Five-star TE Duce Robinson

Phoenix Pinnacle tight end Duce Robinson was the only five-star left unsigned on Wednesday. The elite prospect has his list narrowed down to Georgia, Oregon, Texas and USC, but the hitch in the plans for college teams is Robinson’s Major League Baseball draft status.

There is a real possibility that Robinson gets taken high in the MLB Draft, maybe not in the first round, but early enough to really make him consider playing baseball professionally and skipping college football altogether.

OREGON.RIVALS.COM

Robinson's recruitment continues to take its twists and turns. Rivals analysts break down the possibilities.