BigDucksFan

Texas is "Out For Blood" on the Pac-12

Steve Sarkisian the HC of Texas has received a commitment from 5 star QB Maalik Murphy of Gardena California. Steve also hired Jeff Banks, a former Washington State punter with recruiting ties throughout the Pac-12. A few days later he hired Pete Kwiathowski a Washington defensive coordinator. 

It's clear he's "Out for Blood" on the Pac-12 and getting his revenge. 

You can read more right here from Fansided.com.

If I am a 5-Star QB out of California....I would see more opportunity at Texas than at Oregon right now.  

If there is a talent drain of both players and coaches out of the Pac-12, then what Mario has assembled in both areas keeps us way above the Pac....

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

"7 Win Sark" is looking to get rid of that moniker, and if he can inflict damage on the Pac-12, so much the better. He's got a nice pitch to make to QB recruits, and keeping the west coast talent home isn't going to get any easier. Oklahoma has had a stranglehold on the Big 12 since Mac Brown left  Texas to get football  going at UNC, Sark looks like he's got Texas headed in the right direction. 

Revenge...?, he should be asking for forgiveness for helping take down sc. The guy should just worry about taking care of himself. I wish the guy luck, and hope he can keep it together. The guy is a potential train wreck, revenge isn't a good look on the guy, he should be grateful.

Edited by Haywarduck

I am just happy that he is in Texas, and not at USC again with his new skills and sobriety. 

Horns247 on Twitter: "Steve Sarkisian, #Texas heating up after commitment  of five-star QB Maalik Murphy. https://t.co/8OpQl4uowc… "

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck