DrJacksPlaidPants

Bo Nix's Brother: Tez Johnson Transfers to Oregon (Electric Receiver)

Bo Nix’s adopted brother is transferring in from Troy State.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Tez Johnson - ESPN Stats

WWW.ESPN.COM

Latest on Troy Trojans wide receiver Tez Johnson including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN

• Thumbs Up 1

Ducks add transfer WR Tez Johnson, former leading receiver at Troy

he Oregon Ducks appear to be making it a family affair, adding a commitment from former

Troy Trojans wide receiver Tez Johnson, the adopted brother of quarterback Bo Nix.

Johnson became a hot name in the transfer portal earlier this year after being named the highest-graded WR

in the group of 5 conferences this season. He led Troy in receiving with 863 yards and 4 TD in 2022.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Ducks got a commitment from WR Tez Johnson, the adopted brother of Bo Nix who led Troy in receiving with 863 yards and 4...

I love it!

The Ducks talk family all the time, now it is family for real.

2023 is already shaping up to be a fun year. Matayo plays his brother at OSU, we go up against Tyler Shough at TT, and now the Nux clan.

Let's go Ducks!!

The top FBS receiver rated by ProFootballFocus, and is someone who can burn at the slot position.

This guy can get OPEN, has separation skills--the guy you want for 3rd and 7....great wiggle

Watch No. 15 below...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

so, can we by pass scholarship limits by giving a transfer PWO status and then make up for the scholarship with NIL money?

• Great post! 1

If that was part of the deal for Bo 2023, I'm good with it. Looks like he does have some serious skills.

Geez 150!?  Get that man a cheeseburger! 

Edited by spartan2785

Transfer Profile: 5 things to know about Oregon's new WR Tez Johnson

Oregon’s receiver room in 2023 is going to be ridiculous and that was going to be the case before Troy’s leading pass catcher Tez Johnson transferred in.

Quarterback Bo Nix is going to have a bevy of options to throw to and he wanted another familiar face in Johnson, which we’ll get into a little more later in this post.

It’s likely he’ll bulk up some in the Oregon weight room, but fans should think of players such as De’Anthony Thomas, James Rodgers or even (old school) Samie Parker when comparing Johnson.

This is a fun, informative read I think you will like...

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Here are five things Oregon fans should know about the Ducks’ newest receiver Tez Johnson.

I had heard rumors of this a few weeks ago before Bo announced his return but I thought it was crazy talk lol.  It speaks really well of the program that so many family connections come to Oregon.

• Go Ducks! 1

Perhaps we finally have an answer to our punt return problem. 

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2