Haywarduck

Some SC Delusional Humor & More Fun

The team which went 0-2 against Utah makes a case they should have been in the CFP. Unfortunately they didn't make the case that Utah wasn't playing in the CFP, probably their best, strongest argument. Can't wait until their delusional fanbase is out of the Pac!

WWW.YAHOO.COM

The Trojans might not have won a semifinal, but after seeing Saturday's two games, does anyone think #USC -- with a healthy Caleb Williams -- gets blown out? Unlikely.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I think the best 3 or 4 teams in the Pac would have been competitive. 

The Pac QB play this year has been some of the best in the country. If you have a QB, you have a chance.

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1

On 1/1/2023 at 10:37 AM, Haywarduck said:

The team which went 0-2 against Utah makes a case they should have been in...

The contorted and inverted attempt at logic here just tells me that USC fans are doing serious drugs down there in So Cal.

• Let’s hope! 1

USC would've been beaten convincingly, no question. If the Trojans can't handle Utah, how do they expect to handle TCU, tOSU or Mchigan, or Georgia? USC has morphed into a typical Lincoln Riley coached team, which is all offense and no defense.

• Applause 1

USC lost to Utah, Utah lost to Florida, Florida lost to Oregon State...therefore the Beavers obviously should have been in the playoffs.

You can play this game all day long.

• Haha 1
  • Great post! 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

Depends on match ups. All teams being healthy, I think UO, OSU, USC, Fusky and UU would all be able to compete in a playoff with anyone. 

None of the games yesterday showed to be great defensive games. The CFB is much more balanced than in the past.

With portal and NIL we will see college football become more competitive and evenly balanced. I think it will be proven when we move to a 12 team playoff. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

USC could have hung? Then UU could have hung as well. Oregon beat UU with a busted QB. Oregon could have hung. OSU lost with a garbage QB by only 3 points. Their QB was found by the bowl game, and the defense has been pretty stinking good. OSU could have hung.

Out of the, 5, 10 win teams in the PAC, they Didn't play Washington, and didn't play Oregon. They beat OSU by 3 and lost to Utah twice. USC's schedule this year was mediocre at best. Yes, they are a ton better than last year. But, hold up on the anointing of U$C for anything more than an opportunistic team doing what they needed to. Yet, they still didn't win their conference. Just sayin. 

If U$C could hang and be competitive, then the whole top half of the conference could be then. Hey, U$C, .....ScoreBoard!

Now, go win your Bowl game because there is no crying in football.
  • Haha 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 1/1/2023 at 9:37 AM, Haywarduck said:

The team which went 0-2 against Utah makes a case they should have been in the CFP. Unfortunately they didn't make the case that Utah wasn't playing in the CFP, probably their best, strongest argument. Can't wait until their delusional fanbase is out of the Pac!

WWW.YAHOO.COM

The Trojans might not have won a semifinal, but after seeing Saturday's two games, does anyone think #USC -- with a healthy Caleb Williams -- gets blown out? Unlikely.

And they couldn't even beat Tulane!

If y'all want to add some more humor to your day, head over to Trojandailyblog.com.

Here is a sampling:

Screenshot_20230102-152821.png

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/2/2023 at 3:09 PM, Haywarduck said:

they couldn't even beat Tulane!

If this were any year since ‘33 that would be a dig. 

I have been a Green Wave fan since birth. At one point I forgot they even had a football team, let alone an FBS team. 

But in 2023, Tulane is legit. 

It’s gonna be a great year!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

Mr. FishDuck

Yeah!  USC is going to WIN!

200.gif

• Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

This did not age well....

USC Hate.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

Best quote from here about Riley: “Ever since he became a head coach in 2017, he has now lost six games when his team was ahead by at least 14 points. Making matters worse, that is the most in the FBS during that span, per ESPN Stats and Info.”

CLUTCHPOINTS.COM

Lincoln Riley really needs to work on this issue...

Like LA fan, I only ride on bandwagons, so today I’m a huge Tulane fan. 😀

On 1/1/2023 at 4:53 PM, Log Haulin said:

Depends on match ups. All teams being healthy, I think UO, OSU, USC, Fusky and UU would all be able to compete in a playoff with anyone. 

None of the games yesterday showed to be great defensive games. The CFB is much more balanced than in the past.

With portal and NIL we will see college football become more competitive and evenly balanced. I think it will be proven when we move to a 12 team playoff. 

That’s probably when Sabin retires  😂

Williams wasn't available after the game as he was having trouble cleaning the "fricken*#$ TULANE" off of his fingernails.

• Haha 1

Couldn't happen to a nicer program!

• Haha 1