DUCKS4OUUO

Go Frogs

I won't be at National Championship game, so the Frogs should win!

Big college football fan, raised religiously on it in Oklahoma.   My allegiances are Oregon, Oklahoma/TCU and Tulsa.

I have been fortunate to go 5 national championship games over the last 20 years.  The teams I rooted for unfortunately all lost.

OU 2004,2005, & 2009.  Ducks 2011 & 2015.

So against all urges to go to So Fi stadium tonight, I am doing my part by staying home in helping TCU bring home the National Championship.

Go Frogs

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

While I do like an underdog, the Georgia fans have been complete class on this site and I will cheer them.  There are quite a few tactic items I will be watching tonight on both sides, and it should be dandy.

I'm thinking I will start a 'Natty Game-Thread for those who want to be a part of it as well.

Georgia Helmet.jpg\

TCU Helmet.jpg

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

On 1/9/2023 at 9:54 AM, Charles Fischer said:

While I do like an underdog, the Georgia fans have been complete class on this site and I will cheer them.

We have gained some great Georgia fans on this site. I will be cheering them on as well.

Another thing. I REALLY do not want the Big 12 to win a championship before the PAC. Oregon NEEDS to be the first non-SEC/B1G national champion in the playoff era.

• Great post! 1

TCU will need to play a perfect game to win. I think they already played their perfect game against Michigan, and I don’t expect another against Georgia. 

While I want to see a close game, I am expecting that Georgia covers the spread in this one. 

On 1/9/2023 at 11:26 AM, Drake said:

TCU will need to play a perfect game to win. I think they already played their perfect game against Michigan, and I don’t expect another against Georgia. 

While I want to see a close game, I am expecting that Georgia covers the spread in this one. 

I think even if TCU plays a perfect game again it won't win against the Dawgs.  Georgia is a better team than Michigan and won't make the same kind of mistakes Jim Harbaugh's team did.  I agree with you, TCU will put up a good fight but Georgia covers the spread.

49 - 2 Georgia works for me.

• Applause 1

Hummm, what does Cal think about their fired coach now?

• Haha 1

Georgia is on a different planet when they want to kick someone’s ars. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait, I got a last minute ticket to the game.

Ah!  Not again!

• Haha 1

How in the heck did the frog hop into the end zone?

Not Bad Georgia, You put away any competition you faced.  You deserved this NCG.  Makes me feel better about Oregons 3-49 beat down.  Sorry Frogs but you took the burn off our Season Opener with a New Coaching Staff.

On 1/9/2023 at 10:41 AM, DUCati855 said:

We have gained some great Georgia fans on this site. I will be cheering them on as well.

Another thing. I REALLY do not want the Big 12 to win a championship before the PAC. Oregon NEEDS to be the first non-SEC/B1G national champion in the playoff era.

I will point out that there have already been two non-SEC/B1G champions in the playoff era and both were Clemson of the ACC.

On 1/9/2023 at 10:05 PM, Nevada Dawg said:

I will point out that there have already been two non-SEC/B1G champions in the playoff era and both were Clemson of the ACC

You ARE correct! My bad.

That comment was based more towards Big 12 since that is the conference the Pac always seems to get compared to. But, I did completely brain fart about Clemson.