savagefund

Utah's Cam Rising Wants to Try Again

WWW.KSL.COM

Break out the Creedence Clearwater Revival, because the bad moon is rising in Utah … again.

I have mixed feelings because I would like to see Nate Johnson get a chance.

Edited by savagefund

Not too surprised by this.   I sort of figured he would be back.   Was just a hunch on my part and nothing else.

We just need to go into SLC and get good pressure on him, stop the run, and quiet the crowd with a Heismann-surging Nix when we play them.

• Thumbs Up 1

The PAC...the conference of quarterbacks.

Like this guy as a college QB but not sure he can make it in nfl. Nil money is probably his best option.

• Thumbs Up 2

As a Duck fan I have great respect for the football Utes, their players and their coach. They represent the Pac 12/10 with class. And whenever they went up against any team except the Ducks I would inevitably find myself pulling for them and rooting for them. Cameron may not make it in the NFL and he may be clear-eyed enough to realize that possibility. So the college game is IT for him and I wish him well. Hope he recovers from his injury and comes back with all the fight he has always displayed.

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It is hard not to like this kid. Maybe he is not a great QB but he is something I respect just as much--a gutsy football player. Another one of these just won a second natty tonight--Stetson Bennett. To me, calling someone a gutsy football player is high praise indeed.

• Thumbs Up 1

No clear picture on Rising's injury from the Rose Bowl.  I'm not sure if he will be back for the 1st game of the season for Utah.  I read an article and Utah only has 7 seniors with no eligibility left.  Not sure how many underclassmen will be declaring for the NFL.