Charles Fischer

You Binge-Watching the NFL This Weekend Too?

I did not watch any NFL for years until Justin Herbert began playing for LA, thus I have begun watching an occasional Charger game during the season.  This weekend will the most NFL for me in who-knows-how-many years.

Gotta watch the Chargers with Justin, but I like the 49er offense--they still do some Zone-Reading, and I love how they pull offensive linemen into space. And I gotta catch a Viking game once in a while, and now with three Ducks in that game and it went to OT last time--can't miss football for me.

How about you?

Saturday
Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers (Arik Armstead/Deommodore Lenoir), 1:30 p.m., FOX
Los Angeles Chargers (Justin Herbert) at Jacksonville Jaguars, 5:15 p.m., NBC

Sunday
New York Giants (Kayvon Thibodeaux) at Minnesota Vikings (Troy Dye/Johnny Mundt), 1:30 p.m., FOX

Troy Dye still stirs up the crowd...

Troy Dye

• Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

Pac-12 well represented in NFL Playoffs, 117 total players with 70 on active rosters

The Conference of Champions has 117 players on the 14 teams that made the playoffs with 70 of them on active rosters.  

Each of the 14 NFL playoff teams has at least one Pac-12 player on its active roster with the San Francisco 49ers leading the way with nine active players (11 overall) while the New York Giants and Seattle Seahawks both have 13 overall players (Giants with eight active, Seahawks with five).  

Rosters are as of Thursday, January 12 on NFL.com.

PAC-12.COM

SAN FRANCISCO- The march to Super Bowl LVII kicks off this weekend with the NFL’s Super Wild Card Weekend, and the...