Pennsylvania Duck

QUAAACK! 2025 WR Dallas Wilson is a Duck

Player Info - has no Rivals rating yet, but offers from big schools...

N.RIVALS.COM

Dallas Wilson - 2025 Wide receiver for Tampa Bay Tech (Tampa, FL) on Rivals.com

• Applause 1

WOW! He committed really quickly after offer...

• Wow 1

Oregon lands commitment from class of 2025 WR Dallas Wilson

Oregon landed its first commitment for the class of 2025 as Dallas Wilson announced

via social media his commitment to the Ducks just hours after receiving an offer.

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon landed its first commitment for the class of 2025 as Dallas Wilson announced via social media his commitment to the Ducks just hours after receiving an

To put this into perspective...

The 2023 class signed last December and now in February comes from players who are presently seniors in high school.

The 2024 class to be signed this next December and February of 2024 are currently juniors in high school.

This means a verbal to the 2025 class is from a high school player who is a sophomore.

giphy.gif

• Go Ducks! 1

Mr. FishDuck

Nuts

Dude doesn't even have a drivers license. Kid should pump the brakes and wait a couple years.

On 1/18/2023 at 6:02 AM, Log Haulin said:

Kid should pump the brakes and wait a couple years.

I agree. I have noticed that many of the kids that commit too early, before taking all their visits, will reopen their recruitment at a later date. Really, what is the hurry when you're a sophmore?

He’ll flip to The U when Mario gets canned during his senior year.

• Applause 1

Love the enthusiasm from the kid. 24 months and 2 seasons is a lot of time to put tape out. I hope that the early commitment is due to dream school status and not NIL. I am mildly skeptical. 

Would be nice to see him be the foundation of the class. More likely this will just be his first soundbite, social media promotion, and a blip reflecting recruiting in the modern age. 

A lot can change in two years. Especially for a 15 year old. I'm very happy he is a Duck fan... But, I'll believe this in Dec of 2024 when it officially is announced.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Quack! = Signed

So far so good = Commited

On 1/18/2023 at 10:03 AM, The Kamikaze Kid said:

Quack! = Signed

So far so good = Committed

Using "Quaaak" is a usual universal expression among the long-term Oregon sites to indicate a new verbal. Been doing that for 25+ years....so for us to do it is reasonable as well, IMHO.

Now, most years, like this one--95% of the verbals do follow through and sign. Alternatively, Oregon usually flips one or two from other schools.

Yet what Oregon did in addition on the December signing day with flipping a bunch, and what the Ducks are still in play for concerning the February signing day is new ground.  What Lanning is doing is amazing...the best recruiting ever at Oregon for a one year HC.

FISHDUCK.COM

An elephant in the room for Oregon football fans was whether new Oregon head coach Dan Lanning could be the complete coach in all areas.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Dallas Wilson Details Oregon Commitment

On Tuesday night, Oregon fans opened their phones to a surprise: a commitment announcement from 2025 wide receiver Dallas Wilson from Tampa Bay Tech in Florida.

Wilson said he felt comfortable announcing before his junior season because Oregon is where he wants to be.

He ended the interview by saying, “My heart is set on Oregon.”

• Go Ducks! 1

2025 Oregon WR Dallas Wilson to take first visit to Eugene this weekend

2025 wide receiver Dallas Wilson committed to Oregon last week just hours after receiving an offer from the Ducks. He will now make his way to Eugene this weekend for his first visit with Oregon, giving the young WR a chance to meet Dan Lanning and the coaching staff.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon’s 2025 WR Dallas Wilson will be taking his first visit to Eugene this coming weekend.