Duck Fan 76

The Sound of USC Whining Should be Legally Classified as Noise Pollution

The content of this article makes me want to vomit violently... November 11th 2023 is circled on my calendar as the date we kick these guys out of the PAC.  It's not going to be a nice "see you later" or "can't wait to play you in the Rose Bowl" ... No!  It's going to be Venom and Enmity for this program till the end of time.  After Nov 11th we will continue the beat down by forever pulling the most talented athletes out of southern California so the USuCk fans will have to see their kids and grandkids rocking Oregon gear till their dying days.     

TROJANSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

If you were #Pac12 commissioner right now, you would have catered to #Oregon — not #USC — in crafting your football schedule. Even @Ducks_Wire would agree.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 2
  • Like 1

What a joke! Decades of the PAC bending over backwards to kiss the rear end of USC and now when they are leaving they're complaining about ill treatment.

Let's be clear, let's be adults, you deserve it!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

The writers at Trojanswire are losing it over the 2023 schedule...and they feel the Ducks have been handed everything on a platter. A little jealousy perhaps? Take a look at more whining from them in the article below...

TROJANSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Having a week “off” in Week 13? Not really. USC’s 12-game schedule ends before Week 13. It means something for #USC...

On 1/19/2023 at 2:26 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

A little jealousy perhaps?

I look at the week 13 break as an opportunity for them to change all of the signage from PAC to BIG since they are right, it's not a break!  It's an acceleration on the divorce.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Wah!  Wah!  Wah!  I'm getting picked on.  Not fair.  Wah!  Wah!  Wah!  I want my mommy.

Didn't finish either piece.  What a bunch of drivel.  If they think back to back road games on the west coast are unfair wait until they are scheduled in Wisconsin, Minnesota or Michigan in late November with a 4,000 mile round trip.  At least they have their millions to keep them warm.

Are we sure we can't kick them out this year?

• Great post! 2
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well... The funny thing is that because 2020 was the weird season that it was... It is ACTUALLY our turn to host USC. 

We played a regular season game at USC in 2019. 

2020 we were supposed to host USC but civid messed all that up and we hosted UCLA instead who we weren't supposed to play until 2021. Then we played USC in the conference championship game (and won I might add) at USC but that was not a regular season game. 

So it's our turn to host... Granted I think they want 2020 to count even though it didn't count (like what Washington got) but I also think the PAC would like to see USC get it's butt kicked this year as well. 

• Go Ducks! 1

Because the Troylets have for so long been the consummate masters of the meaningless whine, it fades into the background, no longer qualifying as noise pollution, but simply as white noise. 

Definitely sounds like premature excuses. Like they have already conceded that their going to SUCK. But, like always true Trojan fans can't admit that they SUCK... even though they know they typically SUCK.

Haven't been able to hang out here much lately. Long hard runs everyday has pulled me away. Going to take part of this weekend off and get caught up.

This right here just makes it a little easier to get through. Thank you Trojan Man! You make my days just a touch lighter. "Whine On".

• Haha 3

Troy-lets are wide open, spewing nasty on the way out the door... Can't wait to watch the crying game in the B1G!

Hmmm.......  My advice to the Trojan fans is:  Call 1-800-Waa-aaaa.

• Haha 1

Crying USC fan.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Mic drop 1

Mr. FishDuck

That is some of the biggest whining, cry baby piece of writing I've read in a loooong time. Every year there is a team that gets the proverbial cake walk. Home games are worth 3 points, or so they say. 

If you, U$C, are THAT good, it won't matter where or when you play. 

Cry babies!

I'm not done. These whiners are pathetic. What do you think will happen if they get to the PAC championship game?

1) Championship caliber team will be waiting for the conference championship. If you win...

2) You are slated to play, potentially 3 games in the playoffs against Championship caliber teams. 

3) That's 4 high quality teams in arow and NOT with Home Field advantage.

Stop whining! 

Winners, Champions, don't whine about their next opponent. Champions play and win!

U$C will digress this year. They WILL NOT make it to the PAC championship game. They won't even make the playoffs. You heard it here first.

Edited by 1Funduck
  • Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

They’ve got nothing to whine about. That Week 13 break gives them an extra week to prepare for the Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl. Which, I might add, will be played closer to their campus than the Rose Bowl. 

image.thumb.gif.9c58158555a7d8116985f67b3195d099.gif

There was a great point made at the end of the article about how this schedule has a TON of great made-for-entertainment games.  That is a great selling point for a media deal, thus having this released has to help George K's leverage in negotiations.

A good year to include streaming...

DSC_0336.JPG

Mr. FishDuck

Oh, boo hoo-ey hoo for the trojans.I wonder if they'll like their schedules in the Big 10 any better.

Is there a worse fan base in sports?

Just wait till they whine about how much those Rutgers, Ohio St back to back road games suck.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

billy-madison-dumber.gif

• Haha 1

"Waaaaahhhh!!! It's cold in November in Minnesota" 

It's freezing in Jersey in November

It's freezing in Michigan in November

It's frigid in Nebraska in November

It's bone chilling in Ohio in November

Big babies. So much whining and so little winning

Toooooo-Laaaaaane!!!!

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

It would be poetic justice if the toejamz stubbed on every perceived obstacle thrust in their path to the exit portal...

• Cool 1

The absolute best part of the article was when it stated that USC's bye week before the conference championship game isn't a true "off" week because it only helps if USC gets to the title game - but then that Oregon has an advantage playing the Civil War on Friday because that's an extra day before the championship game.

So in Trojan math, 1 > 7.  Interesting...

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Complaining again, USC?  

Beat Tulane first, and then get back to me…

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

Pac 12 did USC no favors and honestly did Oregon favors.  We don't play two top four teams back to back.  Not true for UW, OSU, Utah and USC.  If you did read the whole article, he made it very clear the Pac 12 made a favorable schedule last year for USC.  He also made it very clear Kliavkoff knows where the future is going with the Pac 12.  USC certainly didn't get the worst of the Pac 12 schedule, but it wasn't as nice as the Ducks.

The article does come off as crybaby, but 8 out of 12 teams voted for it.  It wasn't like Oregon got to pick the schedule any more than USC did last year.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, I hope come the end of the season usc will be complaining again because Oregon will have prospered because of the so-called catering and gone on to win the PAC 12 Championship!

Then we'll have the thrill of the trojans complaining some more. 😄

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Articles like this assure a very intense Autzen this fall when the Trojans come to town.

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

On 1/20/2023 at 8:56 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Articles like this assure a very intense Autzen this fall when the Trojans come to town.

"... Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye! ..."  

... every touchdown we score!

• Applause 1
  • Like 1

Can't wait till they play in the frozen north in November.

On 1/20/2023 at 8:20 AM, Annie said:

Well, I hope come the end of the season usc will be complaining again because Oregon will have prospered because of the so-called catering and gone on to win the PAC 12 Championship!

Then we'll have the thrill of the trojans complaining some more. 😄

Better yet, Oregon takes advantage and qualifies for the CFP... Remind me again, how many invites to the CFP or the BCS has USsssuc received?

Win something important, then talk to the hand!

Edited by woundedknees
  • Thumbs Up 4

So it's ok they get the break in 2022 as admitted.

Cotton Bowl scoreboard baby, and add in Utah x's 2, and get back to me.

• Like 2

Oh the irony when U$C loses enough to miss the PAC championship game only to be fair to middlin in the B1G. The worst thing that can happen is U$C plays/wins the PAC then goes on to be mediocre in the B1G, thereby extending the narrative that the PAC is weak. Oregon and any other team needs to play for the PAC championship game and then thump the first team in the playoffs. A solid 10 point spread would be fine by me.

U$C can become bowl eligible and then destroy their bowl opponent. Why? Because after we thump those posers, Oregon only looks better if U$C wins their bowl game. 

But, leaving the PAC, U$C need only win 6 games.

Arizona,

CaL

Stanford

ND

SJS

Nevada

That's the 6 wins you are allowed to have. Bowl eligible....no more!

UCLA can have 7....that's because I'm feeling generous right now. 

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Can someone please point me to the Trojanswire article last year bashing the Pac-12 for USC's favorable schedule?

USC avoided playing both Oregon and Washington last year.  They likely would not have played in the conference championship game last year if they had to play one or both teams.  Utah exposed the Trojans 2x last year.

The bowl loss to Tulane was embarrassing.  Could you imagine what any of the playoff teams would have done to the Trojans if they would have made it into the playoffs last year?

Good luck in the B1G.  Hope Oregon can send them off the way they deserve to be sent off.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/20/2023 at 12:01 PM, OregonDucks said:

Can someone please point me to the Trojanswire article last year bashing the Pac-12 for USC's favorable schedule?

Is this it?

INSIDEUSC.BLOG

It is really beneath USC that during the radio broadcast it peddled a conspiracy theory that with Utah defeating Washington, the Pac-12 officiating crew was going to do what it could to make sure USC...

Or maybe this is it?

WWW.ON3.COM

I'm leaving for the Rose Bowl at noon tomorrow. I wish the officials for the game were leaving from the east coast sometime today. USC has received more penalties this year than 126 other FBS...

I don't think I can find it, sorry.

Edited by Duck Fan 76
  • Thumbs Up 1

Kick the wife beaters o the curb

E2996F7C-3E9C-44DE-8DAC-E1A1F6367C73.jpeg

On 1/20/2023 at 2:57 PM, Flyin Vee said:

Kick the wife beaters o the curb

E2996F7C-3E9C-44DE-8DAC-E1A1F6367C73.jpeg

Ps Bundy was a husky

Trojanswire just can't leave it alone. They are still moaning and groaning today!

I love it...They're trying to find any hint of support.

It is really pathetic. See the article below:

TROJANSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Think we’re overreacting to the #Pac12FB schedule? @Ducks_Wire editor and Sco-Ing Long Oregon podcast host...

I never could figure out how to spell SUCK without usc.

USuC fans are just about a deluded as WA-wa-mutt fans when it comes to their teams.

”It was the refs!” “It was the weather!” “The other team cheated!” “They got all the breaks!” “The sun was in my eyes!”

They… just… never… stop… whining.

• Applause 1

On 1/20/2023 at 3:08 PM, PittDuck said:

They… just… never… stop… whining

I wish I had an emoji for “I love you, man,” as this certainly nails, my thoughts.

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

The editor of Trojans Wire, Matt Zemek, was on a Duck podcast with Zachary Neel of Ducks Wire. He complained about everything...the Ducks, the Huskies, George Kliavkoff, Phil Knight, and on and on.

Find this in the article below...

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

USC fans are upset about their 2023 schedule, and they may be justified in that anger. Meanwhile, the Ducks got a pretty decent...

• Go Ducks! 1

You know these guys all get paid to promote their web site, right? It's in all their best interests to promote each other. 

U$C got shafted with their schedule??

I can't think of a better school in a more opportune year.

PERFECT!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Some of the most whiny, childish "sports writing" that I think I've ever read, anywhere.   How old is the author, for goodness sake?   He might have an argument if the Ducks were playing 12 home games next season . . . oh, they aren't?  Then man up, son.

University of Spoiled Children indeed.

• Thumbs Up 1

So excited that usuck is leaving the PAC and heading east to play in the west division of the big.

Most likely Purdue gets moved to the east division to be with Indiana. Now the high and mini mighty whining condoms will have to face the powerhouses from Iowa, Wisky, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Illinois and ucla. Those anemic offenses will make the condoms defense look real good. Much easier than facing Utah, OSU, huskies and Ducks.

Imagine the Saturday night blockbuster ratings on fox when the matchup is usuck vs northwestern or usuck vs Illinois. Must watch tv for sure.

Other than in the big title game they will only play tOSU once every 6 years, Michigan every 6 years and PSU every 6, eyc. I can hear the whining when the schedule comes out:

How come Iowa doesnt play

tOSU. Its not fair.....

How come ucla doesnt play

Michigan. Its not fair.....

The list and whining will never stop.

At least when they play the Badgers they can pick up the cheese to go with their whine.

Good blanking riddance you piss ant whiners.

• Mic drop 1
  • Applause 1
  • Like 1

Locked on USC Podcast: The PAC-12 Told USC To Take This Schedule And Shove It

I ran across this while searching for Duck podcasts this morning. It has gotten pretty silly/ridiculous...

all that crying, whining, moaning, groaning over the airwaves too!

I question whether the B1G will keep divisions.  The obvious geographic split  would reduce obvious 'prime time' games between the LA newcomers and the traditional powers of Michigan, tOSU and Ped State.  Is a slate of UCLA vs Northwestern type contests really worth a billion dollars each year to the networks?

• Thumbs Up 2

On 1/19/2023 at 5:46 PM, Log Haulin said:

"Whine On"

Love it!  “Whine-on!”  Hope this sticks. Would make a great Game Day sign for 11/11/23.

Hope the weather is absolutely miserable in Eugene that day. It would give the Trojans something else to whine about. 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Like 1

My goodness, Marc Kulkin, never have more words been spoken that were as empty, pitiful and boring...

Thankfully my Cairin Terrior puppy, Rebel, came in my office and woke me up from my boredom.

Hers the high road you pompous wind bag. USuck's PAC 2023 conference schedule accomplishes 2 things:

1. That is a CFP worthy schedule

if you go 13-0 or 12-1 with a 

win in the PAC Title game. Just

.         remember that Utah, huskies,

.         Beavers and Ducks will be a

little tougher than Tulane.

2. This will be the last difficult

conference schedule you will

play for decades once you 

land in the juggernaut that is

the BIG west division.

At least you are a true usuck mouth piece. WAH WAH WAH... (Example) ucla has an easier 2023 schedule than us. Its not fair.

Games are played on the field. So what is your excuse for losing to Utah (Twice) and Tulane? WTH?

Be gone you condom homer. 

U$C's whining has no limits. They whine with a tough schedule. They whine with last years cream puff schedule. They didn't have to play 2 of the 4 top 15 teams in conference play. They lost twice to one of those ranked teams and squeaked by on another by only 3 points. 

Easy schedule.......and they whine.

Hard schedule.......and they whine.

They will use this as an 'Us against the World' mantra.

Whatever whiners🙄

The faithless USC faithful have genuflected at their own foil wrapped altar for as long as I can recall.

The complaints of toejam failures have a Homer-istic epic tragedy quality. 

"The Football Gods are against us!"

Poor Trojans....

giphy.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck