Charles Fischer

Wiltfong (247) Gives Update and New Buzz About Nyckoles Harbor

The video starts right out with the discussion of Harbor, and I did learn a new thing or two.  I did not originally think Maryland was a serious contender for him, and I like that development as I think we matchup pretty good when considering all the elements.

• Thumbs Up 4

Mr. FishDuck

On 1/21/2023 at 12:01 PM, Charles Fischer said:

I did not originally think Maryland was a serious contender for him

One would not think so except near home and home to Under Armour.  I bet they would love to have him as a poster boy.

I'm sure Oregon is paying attention to the brass that Maryland had/has after him.

Go Ducks.

That quote from the father must indicate that the in-home meeting with Coach Lanning went pretty well.  It is a perfect launching for what they see in their visit here next weekend!

Hayward Field_USATF.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 2

Mr. FishDuck

Really hope we get him as he would be a nightmare for opposing defenses to cover.

If he can get a better start when he gets to college coaching look out. 

• Thumbs Up 3

On 1/22/2023 at 4:48 PM, Just Ducky said:

If he can get a better start when he gets to college coaching look out. 

That would help on the football field to. Imagine him just exploding off the line then shifting into that extra gear that few others (maybe no one else) have.

This guy has so much potential for big plays.

The pressure that it would put on a defense, with Oregon's running game, the RPO's we've been seeing Stein is bringing into the offense and then the speed of this guy at tight end.

Where do you even begin to try to stop that offense?

I think track may be what really puts Oregon over the top with him. I'm sure Maryland has track too, they may even be good,

but until last year I lived in Maryland and never heard anything about Maryland track. Everyone knows Oregon track though.

Oregon reportedly going in-home with major recruiting target ahead of campus visit

According to Tweet from Steve Wiltfong today, Oregon coaches are visiting the Harbor home today.

Nyckoles Harbor will be visiting on campus this weekend.

See details in the article below...

SATURDAYOUTWEST.COM

Oregon's coaching staff is reportedly going in-home with one of its top recruiting targets this week.

• Thumbs Up 1