Annie

Sabrina to Get Her Own Signature Shoe

WWW.SOLERETRIEVER.COM

Nike is giving Sabrina Ionescu her very own performance basketball signature silhouette, the Nike Sabrina 1, coming...

I'll look forward to seeing pictures of the shoes!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Cool 1
  • Applause 2

I guess she gets her own Iones-shoes 

I couldn't resist making that pun. 

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Vanslooten being on her team isn't a good thing. Too many chefs in the kitchen and Sabrina will likely move to another team.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/3/2023 at 3:52 PM, duck023 said:

Sabrina will likely move to another team.

Maybe Portland will get an WNBA team by the time Vanslooten is draft eligible, and she and Sabrina can team up in Oregon.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/3/2023 at 6:52 PM, duck023 said:

Vanslooten being on her team isn't a good thing. Too many chefs in the kitchen and Sabrina will likely move to another team.

I think you are mixing up names as they are similar. The player currently on the Ducks team is Grace VanSlooten. However, the player acquired by the Liberty is Courtney Vandersloot. Both coached by Kelly Graves, Vandersloot at Gonzaga when Graves coached there. Graves posted this recently...

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/3/2023 at 10:06 PM, 2002duck said:

Maybe Portland will get an WNBA team by the time Vanslooten is draft eligible, and she and Sabrina can team up in Oregon.

I definitely don't think that Sabrina will work well as a role player and that she will either end up in Portland or Seattle. Maybe Vanslooten and her could play together but even in that case Sabrina will have to be the point guard. As far as Vandersloot is concerned I don't think her, and Sabrina can play together the fact that Graves is loving this idea that will likely hurt both of his former players only makes me question Graves. I do get the names mixed up myself when Oregon recruited Vanslooten I liked her right off the bat because her name was similar to Vandersloot's.

Did you watch any Liberty games last year?  Crystal Dangerfield played a ton of PG for the Liberty and Sabrina was the SG.  Everything worked out fine for Sabrina.  I think Sabrina, Vandersloot, Stewart and Jones will figure it out.  Will there be growing pains, absolutely.  Do I think it is a lock they are in the finals, not this season.  However, I think if all 4 remain healthy they will be in the finals every year after.