Charles Fischer

Bo Nix News from a Bar: I Can't Make This Stuff Up!

All the best intel happens in a bar....right?  (Although for me it happens after three Oregon Craft Beer IPAs)

• Haha 4

Mr. FishDuck

ROFLMAO!!!

I guess this is possible in the same sense that flipping a coin could land on it's edge...  not impossible but SUPER unlikely.

That post just made my weekend.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

In other news I just won the Powerball and Natalie Portman agreed to divorce her husband and accept my marriage proposal. Oh and my dog just discovered time travel.

• Haha 5
  • Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/3/2023 at 6:43 PM, kirklandduck said:

In other news I just won the Powerball and Natalie Portman agreed to divorce her husband and accept my marriage proposal. Oh and my dog just discovered time travel.

Wow!  Must have been the same bar....

giphy.gif

• Yikes! 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 2/3/2023 at 6:56 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Wow!  Must have been the same bar....

giphy.gif

Been there... done that!

• Haha 1

And you can bet Bo can’t wait to sit out the 2023 season as the result of a 2nd transfer. Opportunity of a lifetime!

• Haha 1

I have witnessed some of the most entertaining and egregious Duck football "news" of all time in a bar.

A guy told me once he was the uncle of Tyler Shough and that Mario Cristobal personally told him he was the second coming of Mariota. 

A girl told me she loved being in classes at the U of O with Justin Herbert in 2021. I asked if she meant 2019 and she said "No I only was enrolled for 2 months but I had classes with him in '21".

• Great post! 1

On 2/3/2023 at 8:12 PM, Charles Fischer said:

All the best intel happens in a bar....right?  (Although for me it happens after three Oregon Craft Beer IPAs)

You would think that nonsense such as this would take an entire keg?

On 2/4/2023 at 1:30 AM, Washington Waddler said:

And you can bet Bo can’t wait to sit out the 2023 season as the result of a 2nd transfer. Opportunity of a lifetime!

A graduate, graduate transfer? Has Bo earned a Ph.D.?

On 2/4/2023 at 5:01 PM, Babyjesus615 said:

A girl told me she loved being in classes at the U of O with Justin Herbert in 2021. I asked if she meant 2019 and she said "No I only was enrolled for 2 months but I had classes with him in '21".

I once had a client who quoted to me at length from a research study he said I had written.  I told him I had never written that - in fact, my company had done research that directly contradicted what he just claimed I said.

The best thing was when he continued to insist I was the author of that research - you know, because he would remember better than I what I had or had not written.

You can't fix stupid.  You can just tell it to buy a USC jersey so it's more immediately identifiable.

• Haha 5
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

FLYWAREAGLE.COM

A poster on Auburn Undercover's infamous 'The Bunker' message board shared a wild theory he heard through the grapevine about...
  • Thanks 1

On 2/3/2023 at 9:43 PM, kirklandduck said:

On 2/3/2023 at 9:43 PM, kirklandduck said:

Is it the dog named Einstein who was featured in the Back to the Future movies? Regardless, that dog is one smart SOB.

I also have heard a wild one that the NCAA is going to allow players to be paid!!....oh wait..never mind.

Okay, well I heard that the NCAA is going to allow players to transfer to different schools like free agency....oh crap...never mind...

A friend of the cousin of a friend who is the son of an NCAA official said they are looking to allow players to have multiple years of eligibility because of COVID....okay, well I am tapped out!!

Everything sounds genius after a couple of drinks!