Mallard

WBB What role will Sedona Play?

In his comments Kelly indicates Sedona is not just recovering from a little ankle sprain that a lot of us hoped for.  It sounds like she is still recovering from the leg reconstruction needed for the injury 2-3 years ago.  She has not practiced this week.  I am guessing, but it looks like she will not be more than a minor role player this year.  I think a lots of fans were hoping she would be a dominant presence in the post and the women could have a  major "twin tower" effect to throw and Stanford and the major teams in the playoffs.

This very unfortunate, both her and Nyara have been plagued with leg injuries. Thankfully, Nyara has been able to play this season and has shown what a tremendous player she is, a shame that he couldn't have played with Satou. In the brief time Sedona was able to play this season, she showed us a lot of game. 
 I hope she is able to get some PT this season, and be a major part of next season, along with 6'8 Phillipina Kyei.

A crushing blow to the season, as not only was she a good rebounder, but she could really pass well both outside to the three-point sniper, but also inside for back-side layups.

Mallard, THANKS for posting this and any news about football, mens/womens basketball, softball and even a little baseball.  We invite everyone to post news and offer your opinion on it as Mallard has done with this example.

Mr. FishDuck

Charles - Think Coach is just being very careful with Prince, letting her rehab her ankle tweak and gradually work in practice and limit her game minutes as her conditioning improves. Wouldn’t be surprised to see 10-15 minutes against Stanford next week to spell Nyara in the challenge against their great freshman post. Go Ducks!