Duckdude

Too Many Games?

RG reported:It was the final game of the season for Cal. The Ducks, however, have three more this week as they wrap up a stretch of eight games in 18 days before the Pac-12 Tournament on March 10-13 in Las Vegas.”

EIGHT games in 18 days?!  THEN, the PAC -12 tourney(a game every day!) starting March 10th!  That’s even more than an NBA pace!  Too much!  I fear that’ll grind our guys down.  Might help in the short term with UCLA, though.....as they have too many games, too....AND, they have to travel to Eugene for the Monday game.  Might not auger too well for the Bruins!  After that, though........I hope our guys will still have some “juju” left!

I worry about that too, and was hoping that Altman would use the bench more than he did against Cal.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

1 hour ago, Charles Fischer said:

I worry about that too, and was hoping that Altman would use the bench more than he did against Cal.  

Agreed.

I was really hoping to see the development of Kepnang as the season wore on. Instead his minutes are getting less and less. Big Frank got zero minutes last game and we essentially used 7 guys. You'd think he'd really like to get the big guy more experience as we really lack size. It'll be interesting to see how Altman manages the minutes going down the stretch here.

These are 20-year olds.  Man up and play.

Remember 2019? They played eight games in 17 days. They had to play all four rounds of the Pac-12 tournament and won. I agree with geo!