olcodgerduck

Don't bet against Altman and the Oregon Ducks!!

Great story, thanks for providing it for us. 

• Like 1

Altman understands odds, and also understands compounding interest. He would rather let the interest on his capital grow then gamble. The interest he is earning at Oregon should get him beyond the final four and a national title.

Altman is like many savvy investors who have enough capital that they can just let it grown and never dent the principal. Too many programs are like investors who go after momentum stocks, bit coin and other investments which look good in the short term but often end up busts.

I would also say Altman is more like Buffet as an investor, gambler. He looks towards companies, players who can sustain their growth and don't need constant management. Buffet, like Altman, buys companies and then lets them produce in a win, win situation. We are fortunate to have much the same situation with the Oregon Basketball Program. There is no gambling, just growth towards what I would bet is an inevitable national title.

• Like 1

Hey now?! Please bet against the Ducks!! It give me better odds for a larger payday...

• Haha 1