Pennsylvania Duck

Reviewing Oregon's All-Time Defensive Leaderboards After the 2023 Season

We've spent previews days recapping Oregon's top offensive leaderboards. I've posted the all-time statistical lists for quarterback, running back and wide receiver.

The results have helped paint a clearer picture of Oregon's success in each area and which players occupy top positions in school-history. 

I've decided to take a similar path for Oregon's defensive players. The program has long boasted a slew of big-time defenders.

A look at the leaders in tackles, sacks and interceptions does help convey more clearly who the best are though. 

Today, I've pulled out the Oregon official record book to run through the school's all-time defensive stats, compiling the 10 best in a variety of categories.

This story will list the top individual games, seasons and careers of Ducks using a variety of statistical categories from sacks to interceptions.

So prepare yourself for a trip down memory lane with the ultimate rundown of Oregon's all-time defensive leaderboards...

247SPORTS.COM

Here's a review of how Oregon's all-time defensive leaderboards stand up after the 2023 football season.