30Duck

Justin Herbert's Record Breaking Season, he isn't FINISHED YET!

He didn't even know he was going to play when he found out 8 minutes before kickoff that he was going to start for the Chargers in their second game of the season, against the Super Bowl champions, Kansas City Chiefs, and the Chargers should have won the game!

It's gone that way all season, today he gets the chance to make things right against the Broncos. All during the season, not only has Justin made himself the favorite for Offensive Rookie Of The Year, he's on pace for a historic season.

• He's already tied the record for touchdown passes in a season with 27.
  • He's 219 yards away from becoming the 4th QB to throw for 4000 yards in his rookie season.
  • He probably won't break Andrew Luck's record for yards in a rookie season, needs 1190 in the last two games. 

Highlights from today's game....

5 hours ago, Jon Joseph said:

In addition to the NFL Rookie of the Year Award, I believe he is up for The Todd McShay Excuse Me Award? 

Ah yes, Todd McSham. Not a word of contrition, "I was wrong"  from this bum. It's inconceivable for me to think of any other job, that on the surface is more useless than his, where he is the sidekick to Mel Kiper. But, it doesn't even matter that he's incompetent.

On to Justin's game. He got a touchdown pass, so that record is his, and with 253 yards, he's over 4000. After their horrific start, the Chargers are at 6-9 now, and finish with the rematch against KC.