NJDuck

Ranking Oregon's Position Groups Following Spring Football

Oregon's spring camp has come and gone, and now is the time to offer a positional hierarchy for each group on the team.

Oregon's 2023 spring camp is now behind us. The team completed its 15 spring sessions earlier this month with a final walk-through following the April 29 spring game.

With spring behind us, and the transfer market mostly gone too, it felt the right time to take stock of the team's roster situation. In order to do so, I've ranked each position group. This exercise is completely subjective and based wholly on what I've seen with my own two eyes.

I'm considering what each group should offer on the field this year, so while depth is important, top tier talent will take precedence (as you'll notice at quarterback in particular). 

I ran through the same exercise to close last season. You can take a look at those rankings HERE. I've included rankings from last season with this year's standing in order to help show how the offseason has shaped each group.

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon's spring camp as come and gone, and now is the time to offer a positional hierarchy for each group on the team.

• Thanks 1