Charles Fischer

Funny Thing About Some OBD Members…

You don’t see them until something negative happens. I forgot about that phenomenon, and then sure enough today some names surfaced that I have not seen in quite some time. I look it up, and sure enough this one particular member hasn’t even been in the forum for over four months, and the last time he was, it was complaining about missing on a recruit.

Before that it was about play-calling, and before that it was about losing one of the last two games of the season. We have a batch of people like that, that just show up to complain, what we used to call “Negative-Nellies.”

People are funny…

• Thanks 1

Mr. FishDuck

Takes all kinds, I guess.

I love the Ducks, perfect or not.

Regardless of where they call home.

This forum is still  the best, safest place to celebrate that.

Thank you, Charles!

I know I'm not a Ducks fan, I probably count as that odd number. I'm not here to speak negatively though. Last year I said you guys will be members of the B1G when they next expand. Nothing I've seen seems to change that fact. USC and UCLA are gonna need some teams in their region to play every year as conference slates will shrink the number of o.o.c games.  

I don't see a fit better than Oregon and Washington. Sooner or later the SEC and B1G are just gonna dwarf any other league. There aren't many whales left outside of those conferences.  Notre Dame, Clemson, FSU and Miami in football. North Carolina and Kansas in basketball is about it imo.

Give it a year or two. Oregon is gonna get called to join their west coast brothers. Maybe then Ohio State will have to honor that home and home with you guys. I know Michigan isn't looking to play you guys again after that 2007 thrashing.

• Thanks 3