25 Year Duck Fan

Looking for Feedback on Available Options to Watch the Ducks Football Games.

I searched but couldn't find a topic on this.  If I missed it, apologies & please point me to an existing topic. 

I'm desperate to sign up for the cheapest option & only need it for during this season as watching the Ducks Footbal is WHY I'm doing it...

That said here's what I've found:
To get the Pac-12 Network (with Oregon specified) I could only find the following 2 option that didn't include a contract, which is important for me.

1. Sling TV - Blue + Orange + Sports package = $70/mo - Link: 

WWW.SLING.COM

Get front row access to top teams when you watch live sports online with Sling TV. Stream the action on ESPN, NBC & more.

2. Fubo TV - Ultimate Plan - $99.99/mo (lesser plans didn't have PAC-12 Oregon).  Link: Channel Lineup (fubo.tv)

Does anyone have any experience/recommendations with the above or other?  Have you been able to watch ALL the ducks games on this in the past?  I know we'll need B1G next year...

I saw I could get the games on Dish, but it was a 2 year commitment at over $100/mo...

CORDCUTTINGREPORT.COM

You don't need a cable subscription to watch Pac-12 Network as a live TV channel. Sling TV, fubo, and Vidgo all stream the Pac-12 Network live on Smart TVs and streaming devices without the...

• Applause 1