CjAllen180

Was Oregon VS Utah The Friendliest Rivalry In The Pac-12?!

A HILARIOUS spin on the recent history between Utah and OBD. Enjoy 😂😂

EDIT: My apologies. Technology doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me. 

Edited by CjAllen180
  • Applause 1

It’s pretty much impossible to cheer against Utah.

Yeah, I always want to beat them, but even last weekend I found myself cheering for them on some playes.

Don't worry, Utah is gonna be in the B1G sooner or later. At least that's what Kyle Whittingham keeps insinuating. I personally think they are in a prime position to run the Big 12.

Most fans are awesome in person btw. I've gone to games against Ohio State, Michigan, Georgia, Alabama, and Florida State(as a student there).  All great people in my experience.

I don’t know a Duck fan that hates The Utes. Hate to loose to them YES. Their fans are humble and their coach seems to be a nice guy and says the write things. I always root for them to win except when they play the Ducks or Beavus.

I’ll be honest here I Hate the mutts and the spoiled brats in LA far more than I dislike Beavus. And now I can’t stand Colorado whom I liked till Prime ruined that place.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I had a screenshot of a post that recaps the history between Utah and OBD in a HILARIOUS way. Unfortunately, the text appears to be too small to read. I'll try to recrop it and post it again, but I apologize in advance if it's still too small to read. 

Screenshot_20231028_145808_Bleacher Report.jpg

Edited by CjAllen180
  • Haha 1

The bottom got cropped off in your screenshot, but that's some good stuff 😄