Jump to content

Allstate Playoff Predictor on ESPN.com

Recommended Posts

Alabama + FSU + Michigan + Texas + Oregon winning= Oregon having 94% chance at playoff. The predictor predicts the SEC to probably completely get shut out of the playoffs in that scenario, with Texas having a 57% chance at the playoffs to Alabama's 43%

Alabama + FSU + Michigan + Oklahoma State + Oregon= Oregon 98% chance at playoffs. Alabama has 88% chance at playoffs, and Ohio State has a 12% chance.

I wish I was half as confident as this playoff predictor is.


  • Wow 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...