DrJacksPlaidPants

All PAC-12 Football Team Announced

Of Course, the Fusky fans are all up in arms about Penix, but he disappeared for a few games. Besides, I don’t recall ever seeing Darron Thomas on the first team and he won two PAC-10/12 championships. Andrew Luck was 0-2 against DT, but was always selected as 1st team QB.

PAC-12.COM

Offensive Player of the Year, presented by Nextiva: Bo Nix, Oregon Pat Tillman Defensive Player of the Year: Laiatu Latu, UCLA Freshman Offensive Player of the Year, presented by...

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Goes to show how much of an impact Bo has had on Oregon, the (former) PAC12, and all of CFB, to be honest.

I have my doubts about the Heisman outcome, but I really hope Bo wins... he deserves it more than anyone.  (Imo)

Also, this made me miss "Tostitos"... a better sponsor name for the "Fiesta" bowl. (Again, Imo)

VRBO? 🤮

Edited by Krsmqn

On 12/5/2023 at 7:30 PM, Krsmqn said:

Goes to show how much of an impact Bo has had on Oregon, the (former) PAC12, and all of CFB, to be honest.

I have my doubts about the Heisman outcome, but I really hope Bo wins... he deserves it more than anyone.  (Imo)

Also, this made me miss "Tostitos"... a better sponsor name for the "Fiesta" bowl. (Again, Imo)

VRBO? 🤮

Awards that are voted on by opposing coaches always mean more. It shows the impact that the player had on them.

When I think of Tostitos I think of the delicious homemade nachos I like to make. When I think of VRBO I think of getting royally screwed on extra fees for vacation rentals.

• Haha 1