NJDuck

Oregon Officially Confirms Participation in EA Sports College Football 25

The long-awaited return of EA Sports college football franchise will include the Oregon Ducks, the school officially confirmed on Thursday.

247SPORTS.COM

The long-awaited return of EA Sports college football franchise will include the Oregon Ducks, the school officially confirmed on Thursday.

BLEACHERREPORT.COM

As EA Sports prepares to bring back its college football video game series this summer, details about compensation for players allowing their name, image and…

I don't play video games like I used to when I was growing up or into my 20s, but I'm tempted to start playing again just for this, spent a lot of hours in the recruiting hub trying to assemble the top recruiting class, love that series so much, I don't think some people understand how much this is was a part of my generation's fandom.  

Can’t wait!

Though confirming participation when the release states everyone that plays FBS football will be participating makes it seem like not much of an additional release.

Edited by JabbaNoBargain

Dillon Gabriel among several Ducks to publicly “opt-in” to EA Sports College Football 25

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon Ducks quarterback Dillon Gabriel is among several players to publicly opt-into the new EA Sports College Football 25 video game.