Graziani93

Ducks MBB - Transfer Portal Players Needed

Boy, the men's basketball offseason is getting as interesting as our surprisingly fun season with all the transfer portal activity in the news right now.  In Dana we trust and I'm sure they're working on some winners to bring in.

However, I've kept close tabs on the Ivy League this past season (in addition to our Pac-12 of course) and two of its best players are now in the portal.  Danny Wolf of Yale and Chris Manon of Cornell would be fantastic additions to our Ducks!  With Dante graduating, we certainly need an offensive big man and Wolf is a talented scorer and passer (with better hands than Dante).  Manon is all high basketball IQ and a great leader.  He will fit the role of Couisnard very well (without all the unnecessary yelling at teammates when they make a mistake).  

Otherwise, any of the available Stanford guys (Maxime Raynaud, Brandon Angel, Andrej Stojakovic) will address our needing a big guy or shooting.  Hell, even Andrej Jakimovski, formerly of WSU, would be very welcomed.  Just give me one Andrej and I'll be happy!

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1