NJDuck

Canzano: Plotting in Big Ten, Pac-12... and Beyond

Interesting take from Bill Rabinowitz who covers Ohio State football.

OHIO STATE OF MIND: Bill Rabinowitz covers Ohio State football for The Columbus Dispatch. He joined me on Tuesday for a conversation about the upcoming football season. We talked about the addition of offensive coordinator Chip Kelly and the four incoming Pac-12 teams. Rabinowitz told me he thinks the Buckeyes’ game at Autzen Stadium is the biggest test of Ohio State’s season. 

“I happen to think it’s the most difficult game of the season for Ohio State,” he told me. “It’s on the road at Oregon. They’ve never played there. It’s still going to be early in the season. It’s a tough game. Michigan is the one game they absolutely can’t lose because you figure Michigan is going to be a little down this year… but in terms of difficulty, if you asked ‘What game is Ohio State most likely to lose?’ I’d say Oregon.”

WWW.JOHNCANZANO.COM

Spanning the globe...

• Thanks 1

Thanks, NJ. I am pleased that the Civil War game will be broadcast on Fox, and not on the C(lown) W(here the Hell is It?) channel.

Makes sense that tOSU's toughest game would be OBD in Autzen.  For Oregon I think it's a tie between tOSU at home and Michigan on the road.

🤡 has broken the story like 10 times.