Charles Fischer

Wow! UCLA Game Prediction Contest was SO CLOSE!

I cannot believe how close so many of you were beyond the ones listed below.  My congrats to all that kept the faith with Our Beloved Ducks, and want to announce how 81DuckAlum won the contest this week.  Let's look at the top three entries...

Winning Team            Predicted Score              Point Spread           Turnovers        Sacks          Passing Yards

Actual Results:

Oregon                               34-31                                 3                              3                     4                     296

81DuckAlum                     31-28                                 3                              3                     3                     314

deschutesduck                 31-28                                  3                              2                     4                      225

smith72                             30-27                                  3                              1                     2                      224

The winning difference for 81DuckAlum is being closer on the passing yards, as he and deschutesduck split the turnovers/sacks and both had the same correct spread of three points.

Whew!  About as close as the game!

Mr. FishDuck

What it feels like.......thanks Charles for all you do for us.

chris-farley-academy-awards (1).gif

Edited by 81DuckAlum
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That was incredibly funny...I burst out laughing as soon as I saw it!  Thanks for prediction and the fun...

Mr. FishDuck