MaiTaiDuck

Just win!

Love the read Coach and I think your on to something. The game is something I need to watch twice because of the play that looked great and also look to the bad plays to see how easy the fix might be. I love the talent we have on the D side even with all the injuries. Man could you all just imagine Flowe playing in this D? I really hate being a Duck fan sometimes. I'm praying next year Justin gets a full season of play. So lets focus on right now and right now we have some talent.

Maybe this offense keeps moving forward with AB under center. Lets hope against the Buff's Saturday we stop playing down to the competition because you just can't keep getting away with this. Need to see Thompson in this game if possible.

So many things we could talk about this team and what went down in Pasadena. We won and looked better than we have now for a few games. So consistent play to me needs to happen. This offense should be more than it is and hopefully AB can still get better look better and bring that passing % back up to at least 60 because that's what starting QBs should be doing and especially ones that have been playing at the college level for 6 years.

So hopefully we will be able to see Thompson come in and show what he's learned and if he deserves more reps. Still a lot of what do we have here types of questions and hopefully all of them will be answered positively with improvement across the board.