NJDuck

EA Sports College Football 25

The Oregon Duck

Oregon Ducks Uniforms, Ratings, Depth Charts: EA Sports College Football 25

EA Sports College Football 25 is finally here (for those with deluxe preorder or EA Play) so that means a look at everything involving the Oregon Ducks at launch.

WWW.SI.COM

EA Sports College Football 25 is officially here. The long wait is over for gamers who have been itchy for the last decade without a new college football video

Posted (edited)

Ducks by 10 over the Broncos? Ducks are -10.5. I'm already down with my wager, 0-3 jinx, be gone!

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

A look at how EA Sports College Football 25 simulated the non-conference showdown between the Oregon Ducks and Boise State Broncos in 2024.

That the EA sim has this game this close tells me that EA is overrating the Broncos roster. 

Edited by Jon Joseph
  • Thumbs Up 1

Played the game quite a few hours last night, good times!

There is no question EA has over-rated a handful of teams to diversify interest. Can’t have CU on the cover and have them completely suck…EA knows how to make $$.

As to Boise, I hope to smash them, badly. I lived in Moscow ID for 10 years and grew to dislike them on multiple levels. That being said, they are considered one of the more likely G5 candidates to make the playoff. Beating a playoff team by 10 wouldn’t be the worst thing ever.

Edited by JabbaNoBargain

I’ll also add that, yes, it’s a video game with some interesting choices here and there.

But our offense is stacked, especially at WR. I myself lose track of the talent we’ve been compiling at the individual level because I personally am “Mr. Macro” for recruiting until we get to August. But now playing this game and putting jersey numbers with names and abilities on the virtual field is very exciting to see. Our top 3 WRs have the potential to be completely ridiculous. Only like 2-3 teams will be able to even think about dealing with our offense.

Can’t wait!