30Duck

Hey, Oregon State, How's it Going?

Lanier Islands Mascot Illustration | Market House

From Clutch Points

The Beavers aren't an especially good team, but they are good enough to pick off a road team which is looking ahead to the biggest game on its schedule.

We think UNLV is so much better than Oregon State that the look-ahead factor will not matter. Take UNLV.

• Haha 1

Oh yes, my favorite topic here! Apparently all is well over at “Benny’s House”

1. Quote

It’s great day…To Be a BEAVER. I'm glad I don't follow a program where those pulled over by law enforcement brag "we smoked it all", or where a word game is played regarding Will or Willie, or where a player spits in the face of an opponent, or a coach has to break the spirit of the law (rule) to win a game and on and on. GO BEAVS!!

Edited by JabbaNoBargain
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow.  As we beat Ohio State, they lose to Nevada?

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

Where the Beavs ended up is proof that the universe has way of sorting itself out. And karma...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

I know we have some legal eagles here- can someone explain this: break the spirit of the law (rule)

Is this beaverese for 'I am so darn envious I just can't stand it' or is it 'Sheesh would Bray even think of this'??????

Coming perfectly clean here, but I am sure I have probably broken the spirit of the law on occasion.

Not to totally digress here BUT the OS poster must have forgotten this and how Mr Barnes was so fearful that he quickly swept this under the rug before Damian bailed for Miami: 

WWW.ESPN.COM

Oregon State said that running back Damien Martinez will not play in the team's upcoming bowl game after he was stopped for running a red light, then charged with DUI, reckless driving and...

• Applause 1

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gay sheep anyone?

Wasn't there some kind of HUGE problem with a young lady, who is now an advocate against sexual misconduct on a national level, getting mishandled during the Riley administration?  I don't know the specifics, but wasn't there some kind of incident?

Of course these are small problems when compared with the horrible 12th man call by DL and staff.  The nation also has it wrong.  It was not a great coaching move, it was a face slap to dignity and all that is right.  God bless these idiots.  Benny's Room is a must read.

Obviously Martinez is much more upstanding than Uncle Cliffy.

• Great post! 1