Smith72

Photos of Autzen Stadium - Great Memories!

Tell us your favorite memory.

WWW.REGISTERGUARD.COM

A look back at the many changes to Autzen Stadium, the home of the Oregon Ducks, over the years.

• Great post! 4
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Smith72 thanks for this post and all those amazing pictures.

Thankful for some forward thinkers in the athletic department and alumni for all their donations to make Autzen a reality.

It's a true home field advantage!

My heart skipped a beat as I remembered my first spectacular sunset at Autzen.

But nothing sets my heart on fire like Old Glory showing the colors......

Great memories for sure, none greater than The Pick.

Go Ducks....

• Thumbs Up 2

Hard to believe that when I was entering Junior High, the north side of the Willamette (Whilamut?) River, from the bridge to very near the site of Autzen Stadium, was a massive, seagull infested landfill... Methinks Autzen led to a vast improvement in the scenery!

Edited by woundedknees
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

So many memories. Of course, it starts when tickets could be bought the day of the game. You could go and have a nice pleasant afternoon with a few of your friends. I don't remember specifics, but I know I went to a game when the Ducks hosted the Ilini, the Ducks won. I also remember a game against the Trojans and Ricky Bell ran wild. Of course, the BYU game, where the Ducks clobbered Ty Detmer, and it might not rain in Autzen Stadium, but I was there on the day that WSU beat the Ducks, 50-41, and Reuben Mayes ran for 357 yards in a snowstorm.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Oregon - Ohio St. game in Autzen will be one of the big memories.

Ohio State quarterback Will Howard ‘impressed’ by noise at Oregon’s Autzen Stadium

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Ohio State committed committed four false starts, its most since losing at Michigan in 2021, and had a delay of game before a...