MaiTaiDuck

Playoff's?

Oregon being ranked number 4 has got to be surprising to most on here. What we are seeing to me is great for Oregon and the Pac 12 next. So then can we get a beatdown Saturday of the Northern scumb and do a heck of a job being professional about it. So should Oregon be 4th? I didn't think so but to me they have the best win of anyone this season period so they can either take it and run with it and play like their ranked or not. Here's hoping they do beat the Leg Pissers good and shut up Jimmy Fake. Here's looking forward to everyone in the nation watching this game and seeing Oregon play even better than last week which would show us all the Ducks just might be that team that at least makes it to the playoff's.

To me anything after that is just a bonus for Oregon. I still believe this team is good enough right now to make the playoff's and they are the only thing standing in their way of getting there. I said all of this before Flowe went down and all the injuries this team has suffered since. Everybody seems to be on the mend to make any push so here's hoping they do.