MaiTaiDuck

No Excuses!

Yes and it's just my opinion the Ducks need to win out and make the playoff's. WSU yes I'm aware they are good, the Ducks are better and they better kick the Couger's tail's. My Niner's are just sucking as an organization once again and hears wishing Eddie D was still my teams owner. So you all know where I'm at with Football. Its time for this team and Mario's staff to take it to the next level.

I'm going to add one more thing and some people might not like it but yes it's just another of my opinions so here goes. Is it just me or do some of you feel that Big Joe isn't the answer for this D Line and recruiting? Mario keeps talking about having both sides of the lines being dominant.

I'm not saying this D Line we have right now isn't good because they are it's just that they are not bringing in any instant starter types of D Lineman. So most these guys wouldn't really amount to anything until their junior years. Thib's will be done this year and could you imagine if we had 5 star D Lineman next to him? MC needs to keep up grading this staff and recruiting is a big deal.

The state of Texas we full of 4 and 5 star D Lineman this class and we don't have one. Why is this staff not getting better recruits to play the position? This year and next I expect the D line to be a strength but after that there just really isn't a whole lot of talent for interior lineman.

Hopefully everyone agrees that this team needs to continue to get better every week and no hiccups along this journey for the remainder of this season. Seriously I think I'd be pretty pissed if we lose Saturday, so no excuses and as the past Al Davis used to say to his teams " Just win baby!" so there you go.

The behemoths of the DL are few and far between and everyone is trying to get them.

They know this and can pick and choose where to play. Just look at T T from Seattle who chooses tOSU over the Ducks. 

The national spotlight of B10 and SEC and proximity of playing close to home is a disadvantage for the whole PAC except for maybe USC if and when they get a good coach.