Jon Joseph

GAMES WITH NY 6 IMPACT

4:30 PST - Tonight ESPN 2 former Pac-12 coaches meet up tonight in what, instead of the Egg Bowl, should be the , "One Team Can't Miss Bowl?"  No. 9 Ole Miss wins this and the Rebels will play the ACC champ in the Peach Bowl. The Pirate wins? A big improvement on what Joe Moorhead did in Stark Vegas.

Friday - No.4 Cincinnati at East Carolina - 3:30 ABC -  Beware the trap game before playing No. 24 Houston in the AAC Champ Game? A/K/A - We off to the B12 game.

NR Washington State at NR Washington - FS1- 8 PM. UW wins the Apple Cup and the Beavs will have even more to play for in the 'Civil War' game.

CU at #19 Utah - 4 FOX - Could the Utes have a Ducks beat down hang over? It won't matter against a woeful Buffs herd.

Saturday - No. 2 Ohio State at No. 5 Michigan - 9:00 AM PST FOX. I don't think Michigan can do No. 2?

Oklahoma No. 10 at Oklahoma State No. 7 - 7::30 ABC   I do think these defense oriented Cowboys can do? If so, with a win over No. 10 Oklahoma and a top 25 win versus No. 8.,Baylor,? 12-1 conference champ OK ST should be in the final 4?

Alabama No. 3 at NR Auburn - 3:30 CBS - Bo is nixed for this game. But Bama is 1-3 in its last 4 trips to Auburn.

Oregon State NR at No. 11 Oregon - 12:30 PST ESPN - WA ST takes the L in Seattle and the Beavs have a shot at the Pac-12 champ game. Oregon wins and it will head to Las Vegas for the conference champ game with both the Rose Bowl, Fiesta Bowl and good old revenge in the mix.

A slate of good games as they say, I'll take Corrall and the play calling ok Kiffen in the egg bowl, and would cheer if Houston upended Cincy. Don't think the trap is big enough for the Utes to fall in against the Buffs, and the Sooners are playing flip flop with their QB's lately, go OK. ST.!