DuckIt

Yesterday a Duck, today a Hurricane

I'd be curious to know what Cyrus Moss's current thoughts about MC are, now that MC is no longer Oregon's head coach.  Wasn't it just yesterday that MC was in Cyrus's living room, pitching Oregon and practically telling Cyrus, that he was committed to Oregon? Cyrus stated himself, "I can have confidence that Coach Cristobal is standing strong by the Oregon program.." 

Was MC only speaking about that exact moment and not the foreseeable future?  I think the future is implied when speaking to a recruit who hasn't committed to the program.  So did MC just lie through his teeth, knowing that his answer could change at any given moment?

It reflects badly on Oregon, but any recruit who has been following the games, should know that Ducks are better off without MC at the helm, especially, on game day.  He failed to check off a lot of boxes that qualifies a person to be head coach.

After being burned by the last two head coaches, I have a feeling that PK is more motivated than ever to find the Ducks a championship caliber coach.  He will dig deep into his pockets and pressure Mullens to make a home run hire. 

• Like 1

Mario told Cyrus the truth.  Oregon is a great place to play football, get a degree, and be supported in future business opportunities.

Cyrus doesn’t need Mario to succeed.  He can get support from the Oregon program to achieve his goals regardless of the head coach.

• Thumbs Up 1