latracey

What Rob Mullens had to say on Oregon Twitter Space about the Lanning hIre

About a week ago, some Oregon football fans started an Oregon Twitter Space chat room focusing on the coaching hire. If you haven't listened in, it's been fascinating. Rob Mullens called in and talked about his hire of Dan Lanning. Here's a link to a recording of what he had to say:

• Thumbs Up 1

The Oregon Twitter Space chat has been nothing short of absolutely fascinating to listen to. Former players, coaches, current players, parents of current players, Lanning's brother, and Oregon fans from across the nation and the world have called in to weigh in. You don't need a Twitter account to listen in. If your interested, you can find it here:

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1DXxyDnZbzyJM

• Like 1

Thanks for posting that, I wasn't logged in when he was talking and was curious as to what he had said.  It's wild the people that have been popping into that space. 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 10:46 PM, deschutesduck said:

Thanks for posting that, I wasn't logged in when he was talking and was curious as to what he had said.  It's wild the people that have been popping into that space. 

It's wild who has been popping in and it's very addictive because the people who pop in know their stuff. It also seems to be going 24 hours a day at this point. 

• Like 1