Charles Fischer

Georgia Playoff Game Prediction Winner: Axel!

Actual Points scored by Michigan: 11    Michigan Rushing yardage: 91  Michigan Passing Yardage: 237  Turnovers by Michigan: 3       Sacks by Georgia: 4           

Axel:                                                     13                                                     72                                                    177                                            2                                        4

Woundedknees:                                  13                                                  123                                                    147                                            2                                        2

Talk about close!  Both had the closest number of points that Michigan would score, but Axel won three out of four of the tiebreakers.  Congrats to Axel, and thanks for playing!           

Mr. FishDuck

I laughed... I cried... it changed... !

I'm so ready to see Lannings D.D.D.D-FENSE DUCKS!!!!

Definitely want a stout defense one that the last two DCs just in my opinion didn't get the job done. I liked Andy way more than the guy that just left. Thibidueaxs resume should be a whole lot more than what he gave. Guy didn't really show up in either Utah game which I find baffling. More so is I want to see speed on offense and I want to see 500 yard explosive offenses like we are all used to. The defenders are there to some extent and Lanning is going to have to recruit way better in the trench's so Lupoi was a great hire.

On 12/31/2021 at 11:35 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Actual Points scored by Michigan: 11    Michigan Rushing yardage: 91  Michigan Passing Yardage: 237  Turnovers by Michigan: 3       Sacks by Georgia: 4           

Axel:                                                     13                                                     72                                                    177                                            2                                        4

Woundedknees:                                  13                                                  123                                                    147                                            2                                        2

Talk about close!  Both had the closest number of points that Michigan would score, but Axel won three out of four of the tiebreakers.  Congrats to Axel, and thanks for playing!           

Man I'm getting old!

Guest Axel

Thanks, Charles and thanks Coach Lanning!

Happy New Year, everyone. Go Ducks in 2022!