30Duck

Richardson Not on NBA Mock Draft Board

Richardson and Guerrier are both testing the waters, and if this is any indication, neither will hear their name called. I am surprised that Richardson graded higher than did, Juzang from UCLA, Mobley, SC and Timme, Gonzaga.

USATSI_17762851.jpg?w=640
DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon Ducks guard Will Richardson just squeaks on to Sports Illustrated’s 2022 NBA draft top 100 big board.

Fantastic news for Oregon fans--thanks for posting it!

Mr. FishDuck

On 5/6/2022 at 10:02 AM, 30Duck said:

Richardson and Guerrier are both testing the waters, and if this is any indication, neither will hear their name called. I am surprised that Richardson graded higher than did, Juzang from UCLA, Mobley, SC and Timme, Gonzaga.

USATSI_17762851.jpg?w=640
DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon Ducks guard Will Richardson just squeaks on to Sports Illustrated’s 2022 NBA draft top 100 big board.

My question about Richardson is why would he be on anybodys radar? He really hasn't done anything to what his upside suggested when he came to Oregon. Look at Bol for instance this guy should have stayed 1 to 2 more years in Dana's system and more than likely would have been a top 10 pick with guaranteed money. Who are the people giving these young guys this terrible info? If all those players that left that year just stayed one more season Oregon no doubt in my mind would have been a Final 4 team. 

• Thumbs Up 1