Log Haulin

DIY Conference Realignment

ToledoShook.png
WWW.EXTRAPOINTSMB.COM

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

It's all pretty crazy. How do you discern fact from fiction? Hopefully we can change the subject soon.

On 7/11/2022 at 6:35 AM, Log Haulin said:

It's all pretty crazy. How do you discern fact from fiction? Hopefully we can change the subject soon.

Thank you Log Haulin for this article.  You read so many different realignment contradictions and takeovers makes your head swim.  It's like no matter what you do your doomed!

The only survival option is to be invited by either the BIG or SEC.  All other options are out the door and doomed to secede.

Even though Oregon's viewership and national brand is flourishing, but because Oregon is in a local media market of 21 and geographically does not fit you might not get invited to join.

it's hard to believe that you can't take the remaining schools from the ACC, PAC and Big 12 that does not have enough media market clout to form another great conference.

My hope is those involved with the decision making at Oregon (glad Phil Knight is involved) to make the best possible decision that will make Oregon continue to be successful and flourish in the next coming changes and landscape of college football!

I Still don't know how the likes of basketball, track and field, baseball, softball, etc. will endure the grueling schedule when geographically and culturally speaking is not a good fit.

I love my Ducks!

Edited by NJDuck