HawaiiDuck

Mariota’s Atlanta Debut As A Starter! - Happening Now

401441652.png?templateId=espn.com.share.
WWW.ESPN.COM

Get a summary of the Atlanta Falcons vs. Detroit Lions football game

Marcus is looking good so far! 2-2, 36 yards and one rushing TD. Go Ducks! Imua! 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Like 1

I was driving back home from a work site visit last week and saw Marcus’ mom driving next to me in a tan luxury SUV. How did I know it was her? I’ve met her a few times at Duck events in Hawaii and her license plate was something Marcus-related. Not gonna say exactly what it is because I think I shouldn’t blast it out in the internet. 

Hope she and the family are at the game watching his debut. They’re very nice, humble people. 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Like 3

Thanks for the heads up. Game is on the NFL Network. My wish is that Marcus has a great season and makes his mark in Atlanta.

The only problem is that I am in Philadelphia and the Eagles/Jets game starts in about 10 minutes. I am hoping Devon Allen gets a chance to show his stuff.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Let’s hope! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Marcus runs for touchdown.

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Cool 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 1:20 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

Thanks for the heads up. Game is on the NFL Network. My wish is that Marcus has a great season and makes his mark in Atlanta.

The only problem is that I am in Philadelphia and the Eagles/Jets game starts in about 10 minutes. I am hoping Devon Allen gets a chance to show his stuff.

You're welcome! Thanks for the NFL network info.  I can't really watch it either since I'm still at work.  It's 2 pm here!

I hope Devon does well and makes the team.  He's one of my favorite Ducks.  

Go Ducks!

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Like 1

The got him out on a naked boot twice, one of them he put the ball on the WR's numbers in stride. He ran 3 times on the drive, and he hit both his passes. They blitzed him up the middle and he took off around the end for a good run. 

I also like how they are getting MM out on the naked boots and letting him use his feet.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Like 1