GatOrlando

Growing Pains

Hey Duck fans, I know today didn't go how you wanted. You must remember that it was essentially a road game against the defending champions. They lost a ton of talent, but they also returned some key pieces.

Meanwhile you guys had a cross country flight. You were breaking in a new QB against that defense. It was also the first game under Lanning. Your defensive recruiting needs to line up with his system. I've enjoyed getting to understand a little bit of the online hospitality that I don't see many places. I've been roasted for making topics like this on opposing teams sites after a loss. That ranges from Kentucky, Tennessee, LSU, and yes Georgia when Florida has been good enough to beat them.

I was happy to see my favorite team beat a very physical Utah team. That was at home though, and although it was Napier's first game, we had Richardson at QB. I hope to continue getting to know more about Duck culture as the season goes on. Hopefully there will be a game between our squads down the line. I would love to come up there and experience a home game.

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 3