Pennsylvania Duck

Cam McCormick: Longest Tenured Duck, 377 Teammates!

The 377 teammates of Cam McCormick, the longest tenured Oregon Duck

After his 7th year, McCormick has earned bachelor’s and master’s degrees, has an additional year of

eligibility he stated he couldn’t envision utilizing unless it helps his prospects of reaching the NFL.

Over the course of his career at UO, which began in March 2016, McCormick has played for four

head coaches, four offensive coordinators and four position coaches.

He’s also had 377 teammates, a figure both logical given McCormick is the longest tenured player in program history

and also stunning in its vastness and includes numerous players in the NFL now and some who have already retired.

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Entering his 27th career game played and 74th during his time with the program, McCormick has nine catches for 64 yards and three...

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Cam is a stud. Talk about a journey… not many people would have succeeded in his shoes. Oh, and he probably had a game saving tackle tonight… 🦆🏈🙌

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope all the bad luck is gone for Cam. He could have a decent NFL career. The TE position is incredibly important in the NFL and he has that talent level. 

I will always remember a few plays from Cam. The catch against tosu, and that tackle last night. I hope he has another great moment against the beavs coming up. Such a exceptional person, deserves anything he achieves going forward.