Pennsylvania Duck

Men's Basketball: Phil Knight Invitational

The Ducks have 4 legit post players, now on the floor they have none of them, amazing, simply amazing how much bad luck this team has had.  Like I said before I can't fault the effort, they're putting their all into this, makes me wish Richardson played like this all the time, he's being aggressive (because he has to).

On 11/26/2022 at 1:38 AM, spartan2785 said:

simply amazing how much bad luck this team has had.

Could any of this be attributed to strength & conditioning? It seems we have many more injuries than other teams in the last couple of years. Or is it just bad luck?

If they win this game, it's one of the best wins of Altman's career, incredible

I know it's impossible, but Walton shut up about Shoe dog!  Who cares!  This is a incredible performance, talk about bout the damn game.

Wow! That was a great game to watch. Even with a loss, the Ducks played with grit and a great coaching job by Altman. 

On 11/26/2022 at 2:10 AM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

Wow! That was a great game to watch. Even with a loss, the Ducks played with grit and a great coaching job by Altman. 

It was, it's games like this that make me wonder why Richardson can't play like this all the time, he was aggressive, showed leadership, distributed the basketball, he's such a mystery to me.  Ware needs to work on his fitness, seemed to gas too early, but he was pretty great tonight, and the walk-ons played hard didn't lose the game for the team, a couple calls go their way and they could have won it.

On 11/26/2022 at 2:14 AM, spartan2785 said:

a couple calls go their way and they could have won it.

It would help if our free throw shooting improved. I don't know how many we missed, but probably enough to win the game!

Will Richardson ties career-high, depleted Oregon men’s basketball can’t pull off upset of No. 12 Michigan State

The hits kept coming to Oregon, which fought to the end with more scholarship players out due to injury or fouling out

than were left on the floor to take on the Herculean task of attempting to knock off No. 12 Michigan State.

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Will Richardson tied a career-high with 28 points, eight assists and five rebounds and play all 40 minutes for the Ducks in a 74-70 loss to the Spartans in a loser’s bracket semifinal of the PKI Friday night at Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

Oregon men’s basketball center N’Faly Dante leaves game against Michigan State in concussion protocol

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Oregon’s leader in points, rebounds, blocks and steals, Dante left Friday night’s game against No. 12 Michigan State midway through the first half

Oregon men’s basketball guard Tyrone Williams out with right ankle injury

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Tyrone Williams, who injured his right ankle late in UO’s loss to UConn in the opening round of the PKI on Thursday, is in a walking boot and unavailable for Friday’s game against No. 12 Michigan State

Oregon gives impressive effort to hang with No. 12 Michigan State despite a mountain of injuries

With seven available scholarship players heading into Friday night's game, the Ducks lost two more players to injury,

and a third fouled out of the game with just under seven minutes to play against No. 12 Michigan State.

Yet with all the adversity, this team has had to play through, the Ducks found themselves needing one stop on

defense to get a chance to win the game in the final minute.

Oregon gave an impressive effort, leaned on its walk-ons, and got a career night from its star guard Will Richardson in a 74-70 loss to the Spartans.

247SPORTS.COM

With seven available scholarship players heading into Friday night's game, the Ducks lost two more players to injury, and a third...

Ducks Run Out of Gas Against No. 12 Michigan State

Tyrone Williams, Nate Bittle, and N'Faly Dante latest Ducks out with injuries

Oregon basketball has been severely impacted by injuries to its roster since before the season started. With three guards already

out of action before the start of the PK85 Invitational, three more Ducks have gone down with injuries two games into the event.

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon basketball has been severely impacted by injuries to its roster since before the season started. With three guards already out of action before the start of the

After a day off Saturday, the championships and consolation games in four separate brackets will be

contested Sunday at three Portland arenas: the Moda Center, Veterans Memorial Coliseum and the Chiles Center.

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

The men’s championship matchups are Iowa State-UConn and Duke-Purdue. The women’s finals are North Carolina-Iowa State and UConn-Iowa.